Battra? Hunt?! What is this?!!!

Ever since becoming a beth I could get myself a lot more delicious things at the cafeteria. I must say, Lunch Rush's meal were the beast. Never did I ever eat something that delicious before! I loved eating at the cafeteria and usually it would be extremely full but not today.

Me: This is the first time I've seen the entrance to the freshmen's tower this empty.

Dabi: Well everyone is hiding.

Toga: Wait! They are placing six feet under without us? How could they not invited us? I'm gonna stabby stabby them the next time I find them do that.

All of the sudden a bell could be heard all across the school. It sounded more like a siren then a bell. Hearing it, I thought that something bad happened or that the school would go on full lockdown.

Me: What's that sound?

Toga: Is that the start signal for us to go search them and tag them?

Me: I don't think that this is a game.

Dabi: It is not. Today is the day the first years choose to join a battra.

Me: A what?

Dabi: A battra.

Me: Still no clue.

Toga: Oh Izu, how come you are so strong and yet don't know this kind of things?

Me: Homeschooled until now.

Does this make any sense?

Do demons even go to school at a younger age?

Meh!

I hope they buy this lie!

It does sound like Nezu after all.

Dabi: Makes sense seeing how Nezu is doting on you.

Me: So what is battra now?

Toga: A group activity of some sort. A lot of different kind of people gather together and do what they like.

Dabi: They all have either a common skill or an interest most of the time. For example, there are magic creatures battra or research battra. They are way too many of them if you ask me.

Me: Group activity you say. Sounds like fun!

Sounds like a club activity.

I never got to participate in them but I do wanted to try some out.

There was an art club I wanted to give a try...

The bow stuff club sounded as interesting too...

Maybe I should do something with sport?

Thinking about it, I would use OfA and get busted if I do that!

Magical creatures are cute... but they are scared of me...

Maybe research?

I would most like blow some stuff up.

Dabi: Whatever you choose we will be with you!

Me: Huh?

Toga: Think about it! We are a great team and it is soo much fun being around you Izu!

Me: It is but won't you get bored? Maybe I'll pick an activity you guys don't like.

Toga: Nope! There is no such thing for me!

Dabi: I am sure that I'll have some good opportunity to get a lot stronger beside you. Besides it can help raise your rank! You could become a Gimel, no scratch that a Daleth in no time!