Missfits!

Me: The abnormal class demands a new classroom!

I was currently sitting in the faculty room across Aizawa and had my whole class behind me.

Aizawa: What are you thinking?, Marching in here all of a sudden and making a criminal demand like that and what's with this new attitude?

Me: As you must know Aizawa-sensei our classroom is absolutely awful! Furnishing and environment conduct to learning and that is the schools responsibility is it nor?

Aizawa: Leaning?

Me: AND YET! WHY HAVE WE BEEN CORDONED OFF?!!!!! WHAT MAKES US SO ABNORMAL!?

Aizawa: Midoriya Izuku: Committed violent act during the entrance ceremony and destroyed a school building. Accomplice by Todoroki Touya or otherwise known as Dabi.

Dabi: I am not apologizing for that! I am proud of what I've done!

Aizawa: Bakugo Katsuki:. Assaulted a teacher and destruction of property.

Bakugo: Hmpf! I thought that my rand would go up if I beat a teacher but....

Aizawa: Iida Tenya: Theft from students and teachers.
Kaminari Denki: Sent 6 students he was gambling with to the hospital.

Denki: Hey, I just get a bit crazy about games.

Aizawa: Minoru Mineta: Sexual harassment of students and teachers!

Mineta: I regret nothing!

Aizawa: Himiko Toga -

Toga: I'm good!

Aizwa: *sigh* Damaging personal property, trespassing in dangerous areas, and possession of illegal substances.... In short the time between the entrance ceremony and class assignment numerous such incidents occurred. Is that enough for you?

Me: JUST WHAT MAKES US ABNORMAL?!

Aizawa: IN WHAT WORLD IS ANY OF THAT NORMAL!!!

Me: THEY ARE DEMONS! A LITTLE MISFIT IS NORMAL!

Aizawa: Sigh!

Me: Still we can't be treated this way! Toga, bring out the map!

Toga: Okay!

She came over and put a map in front of us. It was the schools layer and I wanted to proof him how misfitting the class was for students.

Me: The abnormal class is here... going to class or even getting to school in the morning is pretty hard. We're next to the garbage dump too! And the building is old not to mention nearly collapsing!

Aizawa: There's nothing we can do about it! There are no other classroom isolated from the rest.

Me: But there is one!

Aizwa: Oh and which one is that?

Me: Unseal the royal one! It's close to the gate and the first year tower, and more importantly royal one's prestige-

Before I could say anything more I could hear some electricity cracking into the air and as I looked up, I could see Cerberus the familiar of my familiar.

Aizawa: If it were only you then it would be okay but that place is the pride of our school. The likes of all of you using it? Know your place!

Me: The liked of you...

I immediately stood up and shifted partially into my dragon form meaning opening my dragon wings and having my eyes change as well as some scales below my eyes. The familiar saw me and immediately backed away. I could see Aizawa gulp because of the heavy atmosphere I was bringing wit me.

Me: GRRRRRRR!!!! How about I challenge you for it? If I win we get the class if you win we leave.

Aiazwa: There is no one mentally stable enough to go against you and I am not tired of live yet.

Me: And that means?

Aizawa: As I said before Izu, I don't have anything against you going there but not them.

Me: They are my loyal people. Where I go they go!

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Mic: Oh why not let him challenge us all?

Aizawa: Without me!

Mic: Fine, you can be the reverie. If he wins against the whole UA staff than I guess he has the right ambitions and he will surely place his class in the right place if needed.

Aizawa: *Sigh* get Nezu to participate in it too! And everyone is fighting. Izuku will need to be able to beat every single one of you while the rest can choose one faculty member and need to be able to beat them.

Mic: Sounds fair.

Aizawa: If you only knew.

Me: 'kay condition accepted! Don't go back on your promise-sensei!

Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark!

Midnight: Your students are always soo much fun Sho!

Aizawa: They are all idiots beside Izuku.

Me: Good to hear that and how about we let the fight be right now?

Vlad King: If you think you can take us all on.

Me: I know it!

Just like that I went out of the room. It was clear where the fight would be hold and so I went there with my class behind me.

Denki: This is impossible. There is no way you could beat all of them. How are we even supposed to fight one.

Bakugo: Don't yu want royal one?

Denki: I do but

Me: I already expected something of this level.

Mina: How?

Me: I think the impossibility of something makes it meaningful. This is our chance to show what we are made off. SHALL WE DO IT?

Class: YEAH!!!!

Me: Listen closely....

And then I began telling them a clear strategy I came up with in seconds that they could use against one specific teacher and I was sure that they would be able to win this whole fight.

Me: We will pulverize them all! Ohh how I will enjoy this show!

Dabi: You sure you can go against all of them?

Me: I am!

Toga: Dabs, what are you talking about did you see him just now?

Momo: I agree, I mean did you see Aizawa's familiar backing away from him?

Shoto: I would have done the same with that aura he had around him.

Kirishima: *shiver* It felt like he was ready to rip off everyone's head. That was soo many bro! No wonder Aizawa refuses to fight you.

Me: Ohh he refuses to fight me for a whole other reason.

Just like that we all went to the backyard where we were a little bit away from everyone else in order not to destroy anything in our fight. The teachers including AfO and Nezu were already waiting there for us.

Me: Let's do the impossible!