-Chapter Eight-

"Then every minute, every hour, every boy would find what i found in your heart"

Song: Everybody loves somebody -Dean Martin

"You already know how this will end"

A/N: i will be adding more songs because i know a three minute song probably won't cover the whole chapter unless you're like the flash or spencer reid at reading.... so if there's a song in the middle then you can play it when it shows up lol..... jesus i sound like a 12 year old wattpad writer, YoU cAn pLaY tHe sOnG nOw

Some of them.

I decided I could trust some of them.

But if the chance came would they kill me for the money?

In the past, people have killed for a lot less than $62 billion dollars.

I wondered if I would get murdered or something.

Would be an interesting way to go out for sure.

maybe i should stop thinking about this.... but i couldn't help it.

It was getting late and I was getting tired.

I had wondered how long we were going to have to stay here in the basement.

I paid little attention to the movie and more on social media that was blowing up.

"The stuff they say on there is bullshit" I heard Harry speak up which was surprising.

"What?" i ask setting my phone down

"It's all fake, people just want a good story" he says not looking up from his phone

I guess when you're born into a wealthy family and fame and fortune like he was, you have experience.

I set my phone down and watched the movie although I didn't know what was happening.

I wondered if Christopher Noaln ever slept.... Like when does he even come up with these movie ideas?

I felt the attention in the room with everybody. I fold in my hands in my lap waiting for Xander to tell us that we could leave.

It felt like we had been in here forever when in reality it was just a couple of hours.

The room felt tense.

I continued to watch the movie but I wasn't actually paying much attention to it because I had no idea what was going on.

"Alright, its safe to leave now... but no going outside until we install higher security tomorrow" Xander says and we all stand up eager to finally leave

I was the last one to walk out.

"Thanks Xander" i say and he nods at me and i walk out

I walk up to my room and get ready for bed, brushing my teeth and changing into shorts and a t-shirt. I lay down on top of the covers and look up at the ceiling.