Chapter 7

After Chapter 6 was pretty intense, here is a fun chapter.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

Ryley and Puck arrive at LAX a couple of days later. Finn, Rachel, Santana, Brittany, Kurt, Blaine, Jake and Marley decided to tage along too. Puck wanted to get to know his brother more so he just had to invite Jake and Marley. Everyone seemed to like the young couple already.

Puck still doesn't know about the whole dream and the four years of Ryley's life that were living nightmares for her. She will tell him but maybe after their vacation.

The first thing they did after checking into their ocean view hotel and putting their stuff in their rooms, was head down to the hotel's pool in their swimming gear.

Ryley sat on a beach chair, wearing a bikini under her t-shirt and board shorts. All her scars have healed but she's still uncomfortable wearing revealing stuff.

Santana was wearing a red and white bikini and was tanning on the chair on Ryley's left. Next to Santana was Brittany in a pink and purple bikini. Rachel was on the chair to Ryley's right, wearing a black and white striped bikini. Kurt lay on the chair next to Rachel, wearing designer red board shorts and a blue rash shirt.

Marley, Jake, Finn, Blaine and Puck were all in the pool, having fun. Ryley didn't want to get in the water but Puck was continuously asking her since he wanted to his wife in a bikini.

"Looks like Puckzilla is on the prowl." Santana says, sitting up and looking over her sunglasses.

"More like that cougar is flirting with Puck." Rachel says, also sitting up to see what Puck was doing.

Ryley sat up quickly to see her man being flirted with. Well, who wouldn't want to flirt with a hunky guy wearing black board shorts to show off his abs. Ryley was fuming though.

"Take." Santana says.

"Off." Brittany says.

"The." Rachel says.

"Layers." Kurt says.

Ryley nods and takes off her t-shirt and shorts to reveal her red bikini. She throws her sunglasses onto her chair then dives into the pool, swimming over to Puck. She stands next to him. The cougar flirting with Puck notices Ryley then goes back to flirting. Puck seems a little comfortable but as soon as he sees Ryley next to him, he looks more comfortable.

"Hello honey," Ryley says to Puck, "Who's this?" Ryley slips her legs around Puck's waist so she's koala hugging him.

"Well, my darling wife, I don't know who this is since she hasn't mentioned her name." Puck says, putting on arm around Ryley.

"Wait, you're married?" The cougar says, "How old are you two?"

"We're both 22. Married for about three years and we have three children. Don't you see the news? I'm Ryley Puckerman." Ryley says.

"Oh. But where are your rings?" The cougar asks.

"I have my engagement ring on a necklace and my wedding ring on my finger. My necklace is in my bag at the moment." Ryley says.

"Mine is on my ring finger." Puck says, holding his hand up.

"I just hate married hot guys. I am sorry for your loss, Ms Puckerman. It's just devastating a person could do that to you." The cougar says, getting out of the pool.

"Well done." Puck says, holding his fist out for a fist bump.

"Back at you, baby." Ryley says, fist bumping her husband complete with the boom.