Chapter 8

So, Ryley's full past will be explained in this chapter. I've sort of based little bits of it off Marley's Glee (Season 4) storyline and Sam's Glee (Season 2) storyline.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

Puck is still curious about the five mysterious scars on Ryley's hip after they've been home for a day. It's been bugging him and he needs to know what it's from.

"Babe?" Puck asks Ryley as he enters the bedroom their first night home.

Ryley's sitting in the bed and looks up from her laptop to say, "Yeah."

"I saw something I've never before on your thigh yesterday." Puck says.

Ryley tenses up and gulps. She closes her laptop and puts it on to the bed side table.

"I saw five scars on you thigh. What are they from?" Puck asks.

She bites her lip, "Becca." She says bluntly and lying through her teeth.

"I know when your lying, Rye. You tense up, you bite your lip and you speak quickly. Spit the truth out." He says.

"I told you the truth." She says, quickly. She bites harder on her lip, not realizing she is.

Puck gets into bed next to her, "Rye, I'm your husband. I'll love you no matter what problems and dramas we face. Tell me, please." He says.

She sighs, "I was 12 years old and enjoying life. My parents at the time were running low on money and couldn't pay rent for a proper house so we were living in my grandparents two spare bedrooms. My parents had on of the bedrooms while I was sharing the only bed in the other room with my two brothers. Becca out some how and told everyone. Her friends bullied me and teased me about being poor. My friends, being the popularity sucks up they were, joined Becca's side. I was alone."

"That's not all," Puck says, "That can't be all."

"It's not all of it," Ryley says, "That summer, I went to the local pool with my brothers. My mum had brought me a nice bikini that she thought I'd like. As I walked out of the changing rooms wearing it, Becca and a small group of her friends saw me. They were skinny and had perfect bikini bodies. I, on the other hand, had a small chubbiness to me. They laughed so I covered up and didn't swim again. I started to use my two fingers to make me throw up. I didn't eat any meals. People became worried.

"On my thirteenth birthday, I invited everyone I though were my friends to my party. No one came so I cried fro hours in my room. I then saw a pair of scissors. My parent's would see the cuts if I cut my wrists so I cut my upper thigh. This lasted until I was sixteen. I was in the middle of a huge exam and I passed out when I excused myself out of the room from lack of sleep since I was stresssed and lack of food because of my problems. My parents made me tell them the truth so I did. They couldn't afford therapy but some members of the community heard of my problems and donated us some money." Ryley feels a weight come off of her chest after telling Puck all this.

"Did anything happen to Becca?" Puck asks.

"She was expelled from our school and moved to a new school. I also did so I could start all over. That's where I started dating Matt, my now ex. I came to school one day when my therapy was going fine, I was happy with my boyfriend and I had great friends but I saw Becca and the my new school was her new school too. I ignored her for a year then left New Zealand to move to Lima, Ohio for my new start of life." Ryley explains.

Puck looks like he's still processing every bit of infortmation Ryley just told her then puts his arms around Ryley and kisses her head, "I'm glad you told me about this. You've never really told me anything about your old life in New Zealand."