Chapter 1

Hey!

I'm really excited about this story!

A lot of good stuff is going to happen (well, it's going to be sad but the way it's set up is good)

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Puck paced the hospital waiting room, waiting for Ryley. Kurt and Quinn entered the hospital, rushing over to Puck.

"Where are the twins and Elijah?" Puck asks.

"Blaine is with them. So are Rory, Joe, Sam and Mercedes." Kurt says.

"They were praying the best out of this incident when we left." Quinn says. Since Quinn became apart of the group again, Joe's slowly moved into the group too. Now, he and Sam are pretty good friends.

"Did you get a hold of Rachel or Santana?" Puck asks.

"Yup," Quinn says, "Rachel said she had a tear falling down her cheek when she found out. She then told Finn to book four plane tickets back to New York so they are on their way. Santana and Brittany are leaving Cody with Santana's parents for a month or two and Rachel and Finn are leaving Chris with his Finn's parents for a month then swapping with Rachel's dads'."

"Okay." Puck says.

"What are her injuries?" Kurt asks.

"Cut to the forehead, bruised ribs, cuts around her body and a broken arm. She also had to give birth to our child. Lily, our baby, has been confirmed to be dead." Puck says, his voice cracking.

"That's so sad." Quinn says. She puts a hand on Puck's shoulder and squeezes it. She doesn't know how he's going to survive this at all.

-----------------------------------

  "Puck!" A voice shouts from the entrance to the hospital.

Puck's attention is dragged from the floor to the door. He sees Mike rush in with Tina in close tow. Behind them is Sugar pushing Artie. Puck stands up and Quinn and Kurt follow him.

"How is she?" Tina asks.

"Not well." Puck says.

"What are her injuries?" Artie asks.

"Cut on her forehead, cuts all over her, bruised ribs and a broken arm. She lost our baby too." Puck says.

"Poor Ryley." Sugar says.

"How you holding up, man?" Mike asks.

"Not well. I'm doing my best." Puck says.

"Do you want us to stay with you three for a bit?" Artie asks.

"That would be nice." Puck says.

The group of friends sit down and chat. They try get their mind off the fact that through the doors and in surgery, is one of their best friends having to suffer so much with the pain of losing blood and the pain of losing her unborn child.

--------------------------------

  "Mr Puckerman? Your wife is ready to see you."

Puck stands up and looks at the nurse who called his name. She gestures down the hall towards the row of hospital rooms. Puck sighs then looks at his friends.

"Good luck, dude." Mike says.

"You can do it, Puck." Tina says.

"Ryley wants you!" Sugar says.

"Wish her our best." Artie says.

"Tell her we love her." Quinn says.

"We all love her." Kurt says.