Epilogue

FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS SERIES!

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

"Brody Weston has been locked up for the attempted murder of Ryley Bridges. He is apparently the boyfriend of Becca Wilson, the woman who attempted to kill Ryley a couple of times. Wilson is being transferred to the local asylum where she'll be locked up next to her boyfriend with all the other insane criminals of New York..." The news reporter says on the TV.

"It's all over." Ryley says, falling onto the couch next to Puck.

"I know. We can finally live happily." Puck says.

"We just need to get the kids off your mom's hands." Ryley says.

There's a knock at the front door and Ryley goes to answer it. Standing at the door is Jake, Marley and Ms Puckerman with Aroha, Nate and Elijah. Ryley lifts up her twins while Puck takes Elijah out of his mom's arms.

The couple let Jake, Marley and Ms Puckerman inside their house.

"So we heard that Brody and Becca are finally headed to the asylum where they belong." Marley says.

"And we came over to celebrate and we ran into your mom, Puck." Jake says.

"He may not be my son but he's family." Ms Puckerman says to Puck about Jake.

They all sit down in the living room. Ryley sits on Puck's lap in the arm chair.

"It's nice to have the whole family here." Puck says.

"Not my parents and brothers though are here." Ryley says.

"Well, I just remembered that not all our family are here." Puck says.

"Yeah like I said; my parents and brothers aren't here." Ryley says. Ryley gets off Puck's lap and he goes out into the hallway, closing the door behind him. A couple of minutes later, he returns with Finn, Rachel, Quinn, Joe, Sam, Mercedes, Kurt, Blaine, Santana and Brittany.

"Now the whole family is here." Puck says with a large grin, raising his arms in a large gesture.

So they celebrate that afternoon and evening.

They celebrate family, love, life, the arrest of Brody and Becca and anything else they can think of.

-------------------------------------------

Ryley sits out on the fire escape out of the window of her and Puck's room. She looks at her surroundings.

She hears the window open up and sees Puck join her. He sits next to her, putting his arm around her.

"We've had our ups and downs in New York but I think everything will be fine now." Puck says.

"As long as you're with me, I'm happy." Ryley says with a smile and kisses Puck.

"Oh, I love you so much, Ryley." Puck says after they part from their kiss.

"I love you so much too, Puck." Ryley says and kisses him again.

To Puck, Ryley will always be the new Glee club girl who he fell in love with after hearing her voice that one night. And to Ryley, Puck will be always be that Glee Club player who she broke through his hard shell to find his soft and romantic side.

This is the start of their permanent happiness...

---------------------------------------

Short and random epilogue but....

THAT IS THE END OF THE NEW GLEE CLUBBER!

I've now finished this series!

Vote!

Comment!