C h a p t e r 7

Adam called someone to drive us since we're both not in the right state of mind, Adam holding me close with his arm around my waist and the other on the back of my head. Rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

It's freezing out, I'm facing Adams chest as I hear murmurs of people and police cars wailing in the background waiting for the driver to pick us up.

The club is caution taped off and police officers are everywhere directing people and traffic.

A police officer comes up to Adam and I and she starts talking to him first, I drown out all there saying until my name comes up. Adam squeezes my waist getting my attention.

"Aliyah you were in there?" The police officer questioned.

"Uh yes ma'am" I answer looking up at the police officer, shivering slightly.

"Can you come down to the police station for a statement" she asks about to walk away.

"I'm not really comfortable doing that just yet" I answered still clearly shaken up about what just happened.

"When you're ready here's my card" she hands it to me as soon as she does that, the car pulls up and Adam opens the door for me.

I silently thank him and get in, the driver nods at Adam through the rear view mirror. Adam tells him something in a language I can't understand.

My body trembled as I pick at my nails.

I think back to what happened, if I hadn't ducked I would have been shot.

And why would my boss even do that I mean, I followed all the Rules of work not to mention I wasn't late or missed any days.

I feel Adam hug me closer whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

I can feel He's scared just as much as I am due to his apparent shaking.

10 minutes later we pull up to this big mansion, when I say big it's a castle.

We get out and head towards the front door, Adams still has a firm grip on my hand like he's scared I'll disappear.

He opens the door and inside is breathtaking.  It's minimal but has a style it's mostly white and black.

When we get in Owen immediately comes downstairs and hugs me, he lifted hid hands up to my face inspecting to see any scratches.

"Ich verspreche dir, ich werde jeden töten, der versucht hat, dich zu verletzen"
( I promise, I'll kill everyone who tried to hurt you)

Owen whispers to himself more rather then me.

I look at him confused he just smiles a small smile and leads me to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" Owen asks opening the cabinets

I shake my head no.

"I think I gonna head home now" I start to get up.

Adam quickly stops me standing to his full height in front of me I look up at him confused.

"You're not staying by yourself in that apartment, not after what happened" he objected crossing his arms.

He has a point.

I huff and sit back down in my chair.

"Oh stop it, I know you'll love it" Owen proclaimed and slides a bowl Chinese food.

"I'm not hungry though " I say sliding the bowl back towards him, even though I am, I just hate eating in front of people.

Owen gives me a look and I start eating, Adam takes the bowl when I'm done.

"Here I'll show you your room" I follow behind the two men as one held my hand ,they lead me down a series of halls we finally reach an all black door.

"Mines right here, and Adams is right across" Owen motions to the doors, I nod feeling a little sick i smile at the both of them ,abruptly leaving them out in the hallway.

I head into the room and look around in awe, I thank them and close the door.

I run to the bathroom and release the contents of my stomach in the toilet resting my hands around the toilet bowl, instantly getting flashbacks triggering me.

𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝

"You promise not to leave me?" My little sister says holding my hands with her smaller ones.

"I promise little bug" I say holding my pinky finger up to hers.

She giggles and takes her tiny hand and locks in the promise.

I kiss her head and hug her close.

"Promise"

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁.

"Aliyah" I hear knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yeah" I sat washing my mouth out with sink water, and wiping my tears not realizing they had fell.

"You alright, love?"I hear on the other side.

"Yea I'm alright give me a second" I say drying my hands, I take a deep breath preparing myself and open the door.