C h a p t e r 14

I zip up my suitcase and press down so all of it will fit, i get off of the closet floor with a huff and wheel it out

I zip up my suitcase and press down so all of it will fit, i get off of the closet floor with a huff and wheel it out. My airport outfit is laid out on the bed as I examine it one more time seeing if I want to change it, my carry-on bag is right next to it.

I shake my hands to get all my nerves out this is exciting to me, flying with the two men that I'm falling in love with. Just as I'm about to put my carry-on on top of my suitcase Owen opens the door, he has on gray sweatpants with a black zip up on and a beanie. My mouth waters I don't realize that he's talking to me until he stops.

"I asked if you wanted to help with suitcase?" He questioned.

I eagerly nod and he rolls it out for me I go to the bathroom and quickly change which only consist of black sweatpants and a crop top with some slides, we both head downstairs, I skip steps do to my excitement and Adams downstairs sitting having his morning coffee.

it's so crazy how these two men have absolutely changed my life in the past month and a half, they've become more close to me than anyone has besides ms.G of course.

Adam gets up and kisses my forehead when he sees me enter the kitchen, i smile at this as he hands me a cup of coffee I happily take.

"We leave soon my love" Adam informs me going back to his stool.

I swing my feet back-and-forth on the stool owen briefly told me on how our trip will go. We arrive at night and explore the town a little bit before they have to go to work. My mood dampens after he mentions that but they reassured me that when we spent time together, it'll be good.

They both informed me that it's time to go and we head into the car, the drivers in the front seat and Owen and Adam in the backseat with me he puts the window up to separate us from the driver, they both put their hands on either side of my thighs.

I close my eyes in content as I feel a hand travel from my knees to the waistline of my sweatpants, I keep my eyes closed. My breath falling heavier.

The hand then goes into my sweatpants and pushes my underwear to the side.

"So wet, my love" I hear a gruff whisper in my ear.

I feel him coating himself in my wetness, as a bump can be felt in the car, Owen slips his finger in, he starts pumping.

"Oh my-" my breath is cut off as he speeds up.

I go to close my legs and Adam opens them further I finally open my eyes and see them both looking at me. Adam smiles at me and moves up to attack my neck with kisses.

My head falls back in pleasure almost at my peak.

"Please!" I pant as Owen is still pumping furiously rubbing my clit at the same time.

My eyes roll back into my head as I go silent.

They both suddenly stop and my lips frown as the car comes to a stop. I realize that we're at the airport.

Sneaky fuckers.

"Hey! You can't do that!" I yell out in frustration.

They only laugh. Owen licks is fingers in satisfaction.

"Watch us, baby"

I'm still flustered definitely still wet they both just keep their stoic expression like nothing happened five minutes before and they both help me out of the limo.

I notice that we're on a long strip and there's no commercial planes. I seen one just sitting in the middle of the runway and my head turns to see they they're walking towards that plane, I get even more excited I never doubted their money but this is crazy that they have a literal private jet in front of us.

As we're walking out the door to the plane door lowers down and two stewardess come out one blonde, tall, thin and her hair is in a tight bun her teeth perfect smiling as her hands are folded in front of her.

The other lady seems nice around in her 50s she has yellowish gray hair with green eyes it's cut into a bob. She's wearing flats instead of Heels when she spots she gives me a warm smile.

"Oh my boys lovely to see who you've brought I've heard so so much about her from the family" she excailms

She says in English but I can still detect an accent, she turns to smile at me again and I smile back she holds my hands into her hands in front of us.

"You are beautiful" she grins.

The stewardess is next to her only coughs getting all of our attention to her, she merely raises her hand to enter the plane, we all enter and I heard Adam and Owen grumble behind me.  I turn to look at the stewardess staring at both of them.

I sit on the long couch and lay down they both groan..

"don't worry y'all both get to sit next to me" I tease and they both sit next to each other cramping into the tiny seats that don't fit their body's. I laugh at this and turn around soon falling asleep.

————-

Not edited :)