The Real Jade

Niklaus Mikaelson

I looked behind me and saw the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. "Who are you?" I asked wiping away my tears. " This is my real form Nik. This is what your wife really looks like" she said as she gazed into my eyes. I jumped up and sped the woman to the wall, holding her by her neck. She just smirked. She wasnt even fazed."If you are really Jade, tell me something only me and her would know!" I demanded. "My loyal Wolf Aamon. He is your favourite. You found him just before we got married. The poor boy was alone, so you told him to come with us and we looked after him together, until you cheated on me with Aurora of course" she answered smoothly.

I released my grip on her neck and she just smiled at me. Oh god! She will be the death of me. With her charming smile and her perfect body. If I had seen this before I wouldn't have cheated on her. Speaking of, I was meant to ask her why she is only showing me this now. But first I should ask her to release our family. "Love, would you please let our family go so we can talk in private?" I asked her. "Hmm, it would be fun to torture them, but since I want to know what we have to talk about they can all leave" she answered.

She muttered "aperta" once again and I watched as my family and our allies scrambled to their feet before leaving as fast as they can. Then I felt Jade grab my arm before she sped me upstairs to a room.

"So Nik, what do you want to say?" she asked me whilst looking at her nails. "I wanted to ask why you never showed me this form, if this is what you looked like the whole time" I spoke after locking the door. "Well darling, if you were paying attention to the story, I kept getting attention from perverts and I wanted you to love me for my personality too. The night you first cheated on me was the night I was actually going to show you" she told me, lifting her gaze and searching my face for a reactiton. "Oh. I am so sorry sweetheart I never should have cheated on you. Will you ever accept me back?" I asked in a hopeful tone, truly regretful of everything I had done to her and everything afterwards that was caused by my actions. "It depends. You'll have to get into my good books. Anyways, I have to go now, my soldiers need me. I'll see you around handsome" she said, blowing me a kiss and winking at me before strutting out of the room.

A month later

Klaus had been using every opportunity he had to keep his wife happy when he saw her. He did everything she asked without question, he showed her around New Oleans and even helped the soldiers of her army. Everything was going well until they had a little argument.

"My love, you are truly amazing but why do you have to kill so many humans? The food supply will run low if you get rid of them all" Klaus asked her. "Nik, are you forgetting what I am? I enjoy killing and the screams are hilarious. Not to mention, the population is rapidly increasing. I have embraced the darkness in me and if you did the same we could happily rule the world together. I am the strongest supernatural creature, descended from the original witch and werewolf and you darling are the original hybrid. Do you know how much power we have?" She asked him.

He didn't have anything to say to her, he just stayed silent so she continued on. "We could have a loyal army waiting for whenever we command them. Better than just more hybrids. The amount of soldiers I have recruited are more than what you could imagine. We'd be unstoppable" she ranted to him. He opened his mouth to say something to her but her phone rang. She picked it up immediately.

"What is it?!" She asked frustratedly into the phone. "I'm sorry boss is this a bad time?" She heard one of her soldiers ask. Darling, I haven't heard from you in a while. Are you carrying out the work I requested?" She asked him. "Yes, my queen. I wanted to ask if the annual meeting is still taking place next week on the 21st?" He asked her.

She thought about it for a moment before remembering it was her birthday on that day (she's turning 1073, shes a year younger than Klaus) then she turned to look at Nik and smirked. Then she proceeded to reply "its my birthday on that day and my husband seems to want to do something for me so we may have to move it to the next day. I"ll send out the invitations and then I will expect to see you there" Jade responded. "As you wish, my queen" he replied, and Jade hung up the phone.