Mikael Is Dead!

The time to kill Klaus had finally arrived and Mikael was glad that Jade was on his side. She was angry about seeing her husband and felt a a need to exact vengeance on Klaus build up inside her, threatening to choke and drown her in it if she refused it's will. Her ex-husband (she wasn't even sure if he could be given that alias, given that they'd never actually divorced) had cheated on her with countless women over the past millennium. Jade was not planning on revealing herself to her ex-husband or any of his siblings, but she feared her anger may get the consume her and the truth would come to light, causing her perfected persona to slip. Her strategic plan of attack would be unveiled and all her efforts would go to waste. As nightfall arrived, the nefarious woman stopped second guessing herself and began to prepare for the long evening ahead.

Jade Mikaelson

I met my dear father-in-law at the meeting point and we prepared to spring our trap, at least that's what Mikael thought was happening. Freya had recently reuinted with her siblings, and her unconditional love for Mikael would blind all sense of logic within her, preventing her from being an obstacle to my plan. The rest of the Mikaelson siblings are just pathetic. Too scared to do anything. Mikael smirked as I walked up to him but when I gave him a strong glare the idiot started trembling. Good! He is afraid, but he is determined to kill Niklaus. That should keep his guard down. Yes, the bastard should be too busy too see what I have planned for him. I smirked as me and the voice in my head agreed on something for once. We continued to wait until Mikael's children arrived.

*****

Jade pulled the mask up over and over her chin and waited. Just as she calculated, Mikael ran out with the white oak stake that she had had previously cloned with magic. At the exact time she wanted, he stabbed his son in the heart with the stake. As he was focused on watching Niklaus meet his end, Jade sped out and stabbed Mikael with the real white oak stake. It dug through his heart and he began to choke on his own blood. The clone in Niklaus' heart vanished as Mikael's body began to shake and the illusion of the damage done by the clone also disappeared.

"Any last words, father?" Nik spat out as he relished in his father's pain. Mikael turned to his daughter-in-law and rasped out "you traitorous bitch!" Before he collapsed and in a pool of thick, crimson blood. Suddenly, his body caught on fire and Mikael's corpse burnt to ash. Undoubtedly her husband would recognise her laughter, so Jade held in her laughter, knowing that if so much as a giggle escaped her, her cover would be blown. Whilst the Mikaelsons gawked over the ashes if their father, Jade decided it was best for her to disappear into the shadows before speeding back to her magnificent palace.

Edited: 20/05/23