You Know Silas?

Niklaus Mikaelson

That was an unusual conversation she had. She didn't address the person by their name ad only spoke of an annual gathering, that I've never heard of.  "Love, what was all that about?" I asked her. "Every year I host a party of sorts to discuss business with my business partners in the Mafia. My partners get an opportunity to ask me for help or tell me ideas they have since I control it all." She answered.

"Oh." I didn't really know what to say to that. "I would take you with me but they all think that the great original hybrid has gone soft" she said smirking a little. "And what do you think, Jade?" I pushed to find out her opinion. "I neither agree nor disagree. I will only say when it has been proved whether you are soft or not but I am not taking you, they are all a bit mad and frankly dangerous since I am the one who taught them" she said, grinning. "I will however let you come with me to give out some invitations. So pack your stuff handsome, our first stop is Mystic Falls" she finished.

*****

Jade Mikaelson

Whilst Klaus got ready to go, I found his diary. I didn't take him for the type to have one. Neverthertless, I opened it and flicked through. I found out all the names of his 'lovers' and toys. He apparently felt guilty when he cheated on me and sometimes he thought about me whilst fucking other girls, how cute. Gosh it would be hilarious if he accidentally said my name whilst doing it. I stopped when I came to one particular woman. 'Caroline Forbes.' His most recent toy. She lives in Mystic Falls, she's blonde, a vampire and best friends with a Bennett witch and Petrova dopplegänger. She also knows the Salvatore brothers. Great information to know.

After I finished reading, I summoned Aamon to join us on the journey. I then heard Nik coming downstairs so I told Aamon to scout ahead in his wolf form and to wait for my command there. "Right sweetheart, I'm all ready now" he said smirking. Gosh! He looks kinda sexy. That may be, but we are not going to forgive him over his looks. We can't lose sight of our end goals! Just be quiet! He looked me up and down and licked his lips slightly at what I was wearing. "Darling, you look stunning!" He spoke. I just gave him a nod and then headed to grab the car. Yes I can teleport there but I want to show them poor souls what style is.

 Yes I can teleport there but I want to show them poor souls what style is

Her car is a Lamborghini Centenario.

I reluctantly handed Klaus the keys. "You're driving. I want to be announced as your wife, understood?" I asked him. His mouth was agape because of the what I just said but he quickly shut it and nodded. We got in and he started the engine. He looked at me and I smirked. He smirked back before speeding off to Mystic Falls.

2 days later

It was around 1pm when they arrived. Jade gave her husband a quick peck on the cheek before ushering him out of the car and called Aamon so she could prepare for her dramatic entrance. From where she was waiting she would be able to hear everything that was happening in the Salvatore Boarding house. She listened as Damon opened the door to Nik and he was rather angry. "Hello mate!" Klaus said sarcastically. "Klaus. Just what we need(!) Silas is already running around here and now we have you aswell" Damon spoke rudely.

Jade smirked as she continued to listen then she heard Silas heading towards the house. She was going to go and intervene but then she wanted to wait and see what would happen. Besides, Silas was another of her favourites. She heard him giving them all aneurysms with a flick of his hand and forced them all to kneel even her husband. She sighed and told Aamon she was ready. He opened the car door for her and she stepped out and strutted to their house with him. Once they reached the door, she ordered Aamon to turn invisible and then she threw open the door.

It went flying off it's hinges and crashed against the opposite wall. "Now, now Silas. Be a good boy and let them go. You wouldn't like it if it was done to you now would you?" She asked him whilst smirking proudly. Silas released his hold on them before getting on hid knees in front of her. "I apologise my queen. I didn't know you need something from them. Please don't give me to Aamon!" He begged. "I'm not here for them darling, I'm here for you and don't be ridiculous! Aamon doesn't eat anyone, his wolf just tears them apart. Have you forgotten the annual meeting that I hold? I told you when the time was right I would personally one to in its you" she said emotionlessly. "Of course my queen when is it?" He asked her. "Next week on the 22nd" she replied nonchalantly.

She looked around the room and saw Caroline trying to get close to her husband. She flicked her wrist and Caroline flew back. She sat up against the wall and glared at Jade. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Caroline screamed. "I think I'm the one who just stopped Silas from harming you all. If you don't want to get blown into a wall again, DON'T TOUCH MY HUSBAND" She screamed back, but louder.

"wait did you say husband?" Stefan asked. "Yes Stefanie, are you deaf???" She shouted at him. "Me and Mr sexy hybrid over there got married 1054 years ago" Jade said calmly. Caroline was about to speak again but Jade muttered 'motus' and Klaus came towards her. She grabbed him roughly and kissed him. She turned back to the group and said " now you all behave or I'll skin Bonnie alive" she licked her lips as she said it and they gave her a disgusted look. She summoned Aamon with the flick of her wrist to keep an eye on them while she spoke to Silas. Before leaving she whispered "phasmatos lupus" and he transformed into his wolf form making them scream in horror.