The Concert

3rd person P.O.V.

Jade was finally ready for the concert and was on her way to the Wembley Stadium. She decided to drive alone and would meet up with Aamon, Henrik and Kol at the stadium. Niklaus was already there, she had a chauffeur take him. All her songs were planned out in her head and she did like performing, but she'd rather already be in heat with Nik.

*****

Jade's P.O.V.

I finally arrived and got out of my matte black Aston Martin Vulcan. When I arrived, Kol came out to lead me inside. We went in and people had already floooded the stadium, beyond its maximum capacity. I walked out after 10 minutes and just began singing.
I started with Him and I by me and Halsey:

The crowd never stopped cheering and singing along. Nik was smiling from his spot in the VIP section. "This next song is a cover of Memories by panic at the disco" I spoke through the microphone.

I then sang Rob a bank by me and Confetti:

Look what you made me do by me and Taylor Swift:

Bon Apetit by me

Boss Bitch by me and Doja Cat

What a shame by me

Jealously by me and Olivia Rodrigo

Ride it by me and Regard

A cover of Superfruit by Guy.exe

Sugar Daddy by me and Queen Herby

And 10 things I hate about you by me

The audience had gone wild by the end and I think Klaus got angry at he last one, but those are things that match his personality so... he can suck it up. After I was done, I prepared for the meet and greet with fans.

Jade's outfits this chapter: