Chapter 1

-----

Part 2

--------

Today was different.

Mott had been selected for a new assignment. He wasn't complete sure on what he had to do, but one thing is for sure. It will make his life so much easier.

He happily accepted this assignment as it would also please the stubborn doctor that he argues with. One less head ache the better. Though, the day would be better if he could get a drink, but that won't be happening for while. If some one bribed him with a sip, he'd do a little dance and chug it down.

-------

The next day, he goes to a small room with other soldiers that received the same opportunity as he did. He sat down and waited for his instructor.

Soon enough, Captain Patrick walks in and they all stand up to salute. He tells them to sit down after saluting back.

"Your assignment is too watch over the labs. You will be the night patrol. Since there are three of you, we have selected three more to alternate with. We have picked you, because we feel like it is a waste of your talents by not utilizing them."

He has is lieutenant pass the schedule and they look it over as he continues to speak again.

"I suggest you get closer to your fellow patrol members as you will be seeing each other often. Some of you are not as strong as the other soldiers and will be given extra training to strengthen your bodies. It will be up to your leader, that you pick, to make sure you are all in top shape and are capable, available, as well as suitable for your job. I suggest you also memorize you schedule and go to bed early. You are all dismissed."

His lieutenant coughs to get his attention.

"Yes?"

"You forgot to show them what labs to monitor."

"Ah, thank you."

"No problem."

"As he has said, I will also be showing you which labs to watch. Come and follow me."

------------

Mott wrote down everything he thought was important

Mott wrote down everything he thought was important. He made himself promise to come back later to formally introduce himself to the scientists of the labs he would be watching over with the others.

---------

bye bye!