Chapter 4

Part 1

————————-
I woke up before my alarm clock. I sat up and looked at the time. I barely got the required eight hours and sighed.

I looked at my schedule to see what I'm doing today. My report for my superior is today at 9am. Lovely, well I should get to that.

I sat my desk and began to write. My report had three pages. I moved them to an envelope and sealed it tightly.

I checked my appearance and realized I need to get dressed. I feel dumb for that.

———
POV change
———————————-
Red Leader walked out of his office frustrated, apparently no one knew the name of the solider he ran into. He has two options, one his is a spy and two his soldiers are shxt at getting information.

He doesn't know which is worse. If he hopes for the first then that would mean they are shxt at something else.

Red leader decided on the second option in favor of having excellent defenses.

He rounded a corner and saw a short soldier confessing (???) to another one with a very heavy letter. The taller soldier sighed and seems to have rejected the shorter one.

The shorter soldier covered his face, crying and running right at him- shxt! The shorter soldier fell on the floor while Red leader was barely knocked down.

Looking at his tear stricken face, He felt bad because he burst into more tears at the sight of him. Red leader sweated as a few soldiers started walking into the hall and He had to think fast.

Red leader grabbed the soldiers hand and pulled him in a different direction. Red leader ran to his room in his panic. That was the only safe place for the both of them to not be seen.

Closing the door behind them, Red leader caught his breath. He sighed in relief only to hear the sobbing get worse.

Looking over at the soldier, he had no clue what to do. So he decided to order the soldier to stop crying and see if that worked.

"I order you to stop crying right now soldier!", demanded Red Leader.

The soldier gave him the saltiest glare he could muster through the tears, "Like that would work axxhole.", he said with a cracking voice.

"I have emotional constipation! I'm not a crier, I'm more of a revenge haver!", said Red leader with his hands up in exasperation.

Now angry, the soldier wiped his tears and stood up. He tried to walk past Red Leader, but the door won't open.

"What the heck? Let me out!", said the soldier.

"You can't just walk a way from me and disrespect me! What is your name soldier.", said Red leader.

The soldier turned to look at him.

"You should remember that sir, I'm Mott Charles. I'm a night guard for the labs.", said Mott.

Red leader glared at him and Mott did not flinch. His eyes were dead as could be yet absolutely full of fire.

Still peeved, as a petty person, Red Leader ordered Mott to get his coat from his office.

"No", said Mott with his arms crossed.

"No?", Red Leader pressed.

"No, I'm not your assistant. So it not in my job description.", retorted Mott.

"Out of spite, you are now!", said Red leader.

Mott made an indignant sound and left knowing he couldn't push any more. Red leader smirked in victory.

Then he realized Mott will have to be replaced from night watch duty. Also all the paper work involved.

"Stupid stupid, why are you so dumb????!", screamed Red leader.

He berated himself as he waited for Mott to return with his coat. He sat on his bed for a few minutes, but since he was a tired man the moment he got any where near his bed, he passed out.

—————
Bye