Cast & Prologue^_^

Hi 👋 my lovely readers this is me and
Welcome to my first book .

This book belongs to me and any reference or similarity to any one or any thing or any place is purely coincidenceial and I did not want to hurt anyone's feelings in any way this book will go on its own pace this is my legal work no one should steel it causes it can lead to serious consequences .

If anyone have any problem the are free to contact me in comments or my account and there is no other way to contact me cause I am not in any kind of social media platform .

Some aesthetics 👆
These pictures does not belong to me .
Now cut the crap and introduce the cast ..

So here they are 👇

Dior Heaven Hayes
16 years old
Lil sis of Vanessa Hayes

Alexander king
16 years old
Lil brother of Asher King

Ace jin jungkook
18 years old
Best friend of Asher

Adriano Russo
18 years old
One of the twins
Best friend of Asher

Alessandro Russo
18 years old
Twin of Adriano
Best friend of Asher

Ayden Aphelion
18 years old
Best friend of Asher

Drum roll 🥁
.
.
.
.
Now

Asher King
18 years old

Vanessa Hayes
18years old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROLOGUE

Never in my life I felt this , Emancipated , like a wide caged creature is now finally unleashed . So free ....

The feel of the wind , rushing past my face not painfully, but rather creasing softly . Darkness . Darkness is my cloak to hide me from those predators who is lurking , looking for their prey in the dark .

I am not gonna be their prey , that's for sure.

Determined I was ....

For my freedom......

To fight for my survival.....

To live ......

To become the worst .......

To destroy whatever comes in my way ......

To release the power that's trapped in me ..........

To fight with what I have .....

And no-one can stop me now .

Like a phoenix , I will rise from my ashes. Everytime I burn.

..........................

Third person's POV

A girl running in the dark alleys of London . Not more than 14 maybe less , her hair is dark perfectly blending in the darkness of a moonless dead of night but they are not black , and stars that lackluster . They were nothing in comparison to those eyes that held so much , it was like a storm of emotions .

But that was only adding to her unearthly beauty .

Because of that there were many who heated her . But that was just jealously in disguise .

They were jealous , the way she carried herself, the way she walked the way she exalted in everything. Her art was famous , her beautiful eyes , her dressing sense , everything she had .

Just a perfect illusion.

Comming from a wealthy family you'd think she can have everything.

Her life is perfect . . . .

That's what everyone thought . But that wasn't true . Actually far from that .She was just a puppet attached from strings . Whoever can get there hands on it , will use it as they'll please .

But it was more than that . Everyone wanted to control her . Everyone wanted her strings in their hands so they can do as they please .

Those eyes , that held so much happiness .

Were now just hollow pits of darkness under the shell of perfection .

Her angelic face lost its radiance .

Her voice smooth as silk , now equivocate or just dies in her throat.

Those dusky strands were dark but not black .

Her alabaster skin with a little tint of natural tan .

But the most beautiful thing in her was ,her heart .

It was made of glass. That should taken care of with love and loyalty .

Sooooo how do ya all think the pictures of cast are the way I thought of them but you are free to imagine.

That's it for now see ya all soon my pandas 🐼

Don't forget to vote ,comment ,share and smile

Peace out ...