ch-3 First day.

A/N
Sorry for short chapters but this is just a beginning.
Nichol ^
_____________

Vanessa's POV

I think that it really was a bad idea to ask help from that boy .

When we reached the class there were three more guys were standing waiting for someone. And that someone was the giant walking next to me bad boys group amazing that's what I was waiting for *cue  mental eye roll* just what I needed .

I picked up my pace and tryed to get ahead but that was just one step .

Curse my short legs .

When we reached them the brunette asked "what took you so long man "
to the 'korean dude'that 'helped' me, without even acknowledging me .

Huh .

The 'korean dude' that I don't know the name of looked down at me. Giant.

Then the ‘korean dude's ’ friends lowered their gaze to see me with a questioning looks on their faces .

One of the twins (the good one ) asked
"What are you doing with the nerd if, you are trying to do something to her without her consent than you better leave her " wow didn't expected this he looks like them but I must say he have some brain.

The dude that was standing now next to me looked at his friend with that same cold face and said " no I am not doing anything except help , I was helping her "

Without even uttering a single word I started walking but they didn't stand where they were they started walking around me .

Whhhhyyyy?

Why it has to be me that became their prey ?????

The twins were by my sides and the other two guys behind .

When the twins slammed the class door with a bang , (what a dramatic entry ).

Whole class and including  teacher stared at us (Me in perticular)girls with glares and  others in curiousity.

Finally the spell was broken with Mrs. I don't know her name aka teacher said " why are you all late to my class ?  "  More like asked .

"Mrs . Brown you see this girl was lost and we just helped her to the class " the pretty boy ( aka brunette) answered the teacher of whom now I know what to call .

Mrs. Brown turned her gaze to me .

"Oh I see , is that true young lady ?" Mrs. Brown asked me .

I replied  politely with a nod .

"Yes I remember now you must be Vanessa Hayes"

I replied with a node . Again .

"Well take a seat where ever you want" she said and get back to
whatever she was  explaining.

I walked to the very last and in the corner and took my seat .

And the bad boy group followed as well.

Why ?

I don't know .

They sat in the last benches and thank the lord the good twin sat next to me (not to judge anyone but he seems nice and stud up for me .)

When everyone turned their focus on what teacher was explaining .

Suddenly I hade a tap on my shoulder I turned to face him.