Ch 1 Welcome to my boring life

Vanessa's pov.

Getting ready for school the most difficult task for any other normal girl but not for me .

What is so difficult in picking up an over sized hoodie and joggers .

Sorry forgot to introduce my self well I am Vanessa Hayes and I am 17 years old and I live with my lil sis Dior and she is 15 going to be 16 .

Back to morning routine now I have already done my morning routine and getting dressed in my Oversized hoodie and sweat pants after all I am a nerd .

Oh and today is my first day in hillview high so wish me luck on beeng unnoticed .

And big black rimmed glasses. Just a perfect finnal touch for the nerdy look .

Getting down the stairs and into the kitchen I smelled the heavenly breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes and coffee made by Heaven .

I have to get the Nutella, now that's a struggle for a small girl like me oh forgot to tell that I am a 5 feet girl and some times I get annoyed of this but other than that I love my hight short ,sweet , and cute .

I herd footsteps coming down the stairs and a few seconds later comes into view the face of my lovely sis heaven I only call her heaven caus I like it .

Breaking me out of my thoughts .

"Morning sis " heaven comes and hugs me tightly and with a smile .I am not a touchy person and only she can hug me . Kind of OCD I have . That every one carries millions or more microorganisms that could cause diseases and even the thought of it makes me fell gross . Shivering at disgusting thoughts .

I took a look at her and she was ready for school .

Replying with a smile and good morning we ate pancakes . I don't drink coffee so we silently ate our breakfast and took our bags it's 7 : 30 and school starts in 30 minutes I decided to go now and heaven will go later not like me she is a normal girl and like to make friends .

"I am leaving for school and stay away from any trouble,bye" I said taking my keys of my black ford mustang 2079.

making my way into the car I started it making my way to the back of the school building so no one can see my car and hiding it .

I made my way into the school from the back door and to the office to collect my time table .

After some twists and turns I finally reached my destination .

Slowly I opened the door behind the desk is a lady maybe in her late twenties , she was good looking
Brunette with green eyes.

When she looked up from the work she was doing , she gave me a warm smile .

"Oh you should be the new girl ,What's your name" she asked .

"Vanessa Vera Hayes " I replied in a quit voice and even though she probably won't see anything because of my hood is so low . Hiding my face perfectly as well as my anxiety .

She type off in her computer and few seconds later she handed me my time table, locker number and it's code and
a map of the school .

"She should be here by now Miss Hayes we have asked a student to show you around so you don't get lost and she should be here i think she's late , sorry for that ." The reception lady said , just then door open in came a girl about my age with a huge smile.

"Sorry sorry sorry I am late but now I am here let's go " she took my hand and dragged me out of the office and shut the door.

She turned to face me and said " So let me introduce my self first my name is Nicole and "

She paused and expected me to tell her my name ? I think that is right .

So should I say something or ......

Stopping my self from thinking any more I was finally going to uttered a ...

" No "

But that doesn't seem the reply she was hoping for so instead she walked ahead blabbering about how she got this duty as my tour guide and all .

Me being the silent and full of anxiety.

Zoning in I didn't even realised where I was going and that girl wasn't insight as well so it won't be wrong to finnally declare that

I . VANESSA . IS . OFFICIALLY .

L.O.S.T

*Huff*

....

Vote , share and comment .
Peace out.