ch - 2 Hell

Asher's POV

Hell

It's been hell .

Without my friends .

Friends ...

That reminds me of friendship...

Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between people. It is a stronger form of interpersonal bond than an acquaintance or an association, such as a classmate, neighbor, or colleague. This would be the textual meaning of this word.

But for me it's more than just that
Although we fight , tease and laugh together , we love eachother more than any thing or any girl  .

We are brothers.

I am Asher Walker and I have brown almond  black hair and dark black eyes . And I am 6 feet 5 inches tall with lean muscles and 8 packs . Giving off the vibe of your usual badboy .

So let me explain what is exactly going on and in the beginning why I gave that little speach about friends .

Well I am currently on a bike trip on my brand new  harley of 2998 .

And the trip is 6 months long and I am missing my friends already.

Now you would ask what about school ? Well the answer to that is very easy , I . DON'T . GIVE . A . FUCK.

So no problem .

And you'd be thinking where's my parent and all .

Well that's easy too

They don't give a shit about me either .

They'd be busy in earning millions and spending them .

Well it's not like I care ....

Or I do ? ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa's pov

That girl was too cherry for my liking .

How .... , no I don't want to even think about it .

Now I am alone after walking away from that cherry girl , she was so ....

I am not gonna complete that sentence now where is my locker .

202,203,204,205,...................269 here it is 269 after finding my locker I put the password and opened it put my things away and took the books I will need .

After closing the locker I checked my time table .

Hmmmm

1 - A.P biology
2 - A.P chemistry
3 - gym

Free period

Lunch break

4 - Art
5 - dance
6 - A.P litrature

So let me get this straight I am 17 but I am in advance classes ,  so my all classes will be with seniors.

Pulling the hood till it is covering almost half of my face I made my way to A.P biology .

Riiiiiinnnnnngggggg

Warning bell just ranged and now I will be late .

Looking around I saw a boy from the looks he looks like the bad boy of the school , but I don't have the time to think now he have to do .

Making my way towards him .

When I reached to him his back was facing me , I lightly tapped on his shoulder he was a good feet and few inches taller than me .

He turned to face me with an emotionless face . Of course . cue an eye roll .

But the important thing to note was .....

He was Asian ..

Oh

My ...

"What " he said . Snapping me out of my train of thoughts that was running too far away from amarica to Asia and it's food .

I wanted to as but rather deciding otherwise I just pointed the class I have and need a little help with that  quitely.

"Follow me I have the same class " was all he said and continue his journey to the class and I followed quietly beside him .

But couldn't quite mantain the speed .

Ugh curse those daran long legs .

Vote share and comment
Keep smiling. And become a reason for other person too .

Well more like me .