Ch- 6 The celebration and fight part II

First of all , I am so fuckin happy I can't even describe it in words .

When I started writing I didn't even though that anyone will read this but now , we have 100 views !

I wanna thank my readers.

Special thanks to Light-Bringer80.

Who is with me from the beginning,
So today's chapter is dedicated to her .

back to the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Venessa' POV

Standing at outside of my door was a boy , who was shouting at Alex ?

"What's up with you both why are y'all shouting at my door step ?"I asked finally coming in their line of vision and , can see the face of the boy more clearly , he's handsome I give it(Mostly because Alex is good looking) .Under all his bushes they call beard and shoulder length long hair ,but he cannot , no one can come shouting at my door step .

Every one was in shock .

They can't believe that the most calm , patient and silent person , who keeps her emotions in control is scolding them .

Finally they snapped out of whatever trance they were in , and look at each other ,then at my direction.

And Alex decided to answer my questions " Nesa well first of all sorry for, you have to see this and secondly he's my big brother who wasn't here for the past 6 months "

" What's happening here "
Said another voice .

A voice I know too well and love.

::::::::::::::::::::::11 hours back ::::::::::::::::::
______________________________________

"Are you kidding me " Alex said, " tell me this is a joke it is right." And now he is extracting and being a drama queen . Again ...

"But seriously what if I asked for ...(she put her thinking face on ) , something that you can't give me " Hev asked ,Slightly tilting her head.

"Yep I agree with her what if she asked for a yacht or a helicopter " asked in panick , what if she asks for one of those . " You both are not rich, not that I know much but still , that'd be so extreme of you to buy those as a birthday gift for a 16 year old ." Now he goes from panicked to serious in seconds.

"Yep I agree with Alex , we are not that rich right "
Now hev looks at me expectedly. For me to explain it to her .

"Finally I am serious about getting her what she wants , secondly do I look like I am joking , thirdly I don't want to scare you away so you don't have an exact idea about it and finally yes you can ask any questions as well , today is your day , and you're gonna celebrate it " I end it with a simple and small smile .

Heaven's POV.

SHE WASN'T KIDDING .

OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD.

Un-fucking-Believable .

And that smile at the end was like cherry on top . ( Cause she hardly ever smiles)

"Let's go to the living room now this is over " she said with her sweet voice .

It feels like just yesterday god finally had some pity on me and send Venessa , an angel to help me with my miserable life.

Like yesterday she extended her hand for me , and I took it with full faith .

I don't even remember the journey from the garage to living room but currently I am cuddling next to sis , with my hands wrapped around her waist and head resting on her shoulder .