Ch-5 The big day and the clash

A/N

First of all sorry ,I wasn't able to upload in days and secondly I feel like telling ya'll a secret which you are part of .( Comes close to ear and Whispers )  "no one knows".

Back to the story......
_____________________________________

Vanessa's POV

It's been six months.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.

Neither me .

I had no idea that days will pass by in such a blurr . I mean it feels like yesterday I met Alex and now he is like family , and how can we for get those 'bad boys ' well they still follow me in school like lost puppy's .

Some times  they did got on my nerves but other than those times I totally ignored them all the time . They even found my address and phone number !

apart from that school is going well and my scores are good (what do you expect from a nerd) and lastly how can we forget my lovely sis .

She is going to be 16 !

That also today . So let me catch up on that so basically after Alex found out that I have a lil sis, that too of his age , to say he was shocked would be an understatement . And since then we have our own group of friends and they get along well I must say .

So back to the situation at hands , just three weeks ago I told him that Heaven's birthday is coming and she does not want anything big . And since then we are planning for her not too extravagant sweet 16 party at home , behind her back .

She thinks that the surprise party will be like a common surprise birthday party,like any other but it's not entirely same .

Yes there will be cake and friends but that's not it .

Oh and that reminds me , it is just 1 minute for the clock to hit twelve and I have left the responsibility for bringing the cake to Alex and he is late ,  I released a small sight and he finally came with a .......

cupcake
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CUPCAKE !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
cupcake with a lone burning candle at the top .

WTF

I gave him one ONE responsibility and he ... Let's just ,let it  go .

" I GAVE YOU ONE , ONE FUDGING RESPONSIBILITY . I TOLD YOU TO BRING A CAKE FOR SURPRISING HER AT MIDNIGHT AND YOU BROUGHT A FUDGING CUPCAKE " I whisper yelled at him .

And he had the audacity to roll his eyes.

" Come onnnn , chill I know , I fucked up but still ...... Let's wake her up now " he said with puppy dog eyes .

He knows well that it's hard to resist for anyone, but anyone is not me .

I threw a glare at him ,but none the less let it slide and walked towards her and sat next to her .

I started remember that day like it was just yesterday ,I took her in and she was a little innocent angel  who's innocence was  too unbearable to those cruel humans that they tried to snatch it away from her  but alas, I was a little bit late I think ,we'll that's for another time .

Now just a few seconds left for the clock to hit the twelve . I made eye contact with Alex and nod .

We silently counted the seconds .

1....

2....

3....

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEAVEN " We yelled at the top of our lungs and hev's eyes shot open in alarm.