Chapter 6~

I finished my ride with Copper since it was well past lunch and I was starving. I tied Copper to the fence and worked backwards from what I had done earlier.  After I brushed him out and everything, I headed for the house. As I entered the house and I was welcomed by the AC. Ahh, that's nice.

  I kick off my shoes and head for my favorite room in the house, the kitchen.  I look around the kitchen and decide that a sandwich is the best and easiest thing to make. I turn on the radio that has been sitting in the kitchen since I could remember.  Since I know my mom isn't home due to the fact I don't hear her,  I start to dance and sing while I make my sandwich.

  I've never been good at singing or dancing. Actually I haven't danced or sung in front of people since I was like six. Why? Well all I remeber is that I  ended up with birthday cake all over me and my parents were yelling. So after that incident I swore that I would never sing or dance in front of anyone. I sung the whole the time I made my sandwich and I actually felt alot better about everything.

  As I thought this I twirled to the fridge with my ingredients. I slid back to my sandwich, picked it up, and twirled...twirled right into Boone.  Omg nooooo. I look up to see him smirking.
He's even doing it with his eyes! How the heck?!

  I try to recover myself as fast as possible but obviously not fast enough because his smirk turns into a general smile. Ohhh,  you find this funny cowboy? Oh, I'll show you funny! "What are you doing in here?" I snap. Boone's smile automatically disappeared after that. "Well, you're dad said to bead up here for lunch." He answers with a solemn face. 

  "So, you just walk in here and say nothing? " I asked him angrily.  Boone looks at me as if he was embarrassed and said "Well, ma'am. I came in and saw you dancing and singing. You seemed like you were having a good time at it too and I didn't want to bother you." Aww he's embarrassed.  That's sooo cu- No! No! No! It is not cute!

  "So, you just stood there and watched me??" I ask him feeling a little self-conscious.  "Well, I didn't mean to." Boone answers me defensively.  He didn't mean to?? What the heck?? "Yeah, sure" I tell him as I head for the stairs. Weirdo.  When I get to my room I realize I'm not hungry anymore so I put my sandwich on the night stand and collapse on my bed.

  "Why do I feel bad about being mean to him??" I ask the ceiling fan above me. Because I like him!! No! I refuse to. "Can I really refuse something like that?" I ask the ceiling fan once again. Yet neither myself not the ceiling fan had answer for that question.  I roll over onto my side and look out the window. All I see is the beautiful sky and the place I call home and of course Boone.  It's like I can't escape him.

  Yet I watch him walk to barn and go in. Great. I'm doing what I just got mad him for! "Oh, Charlotte you are about stupid." I whisper to myself. I look out the window until I roll over asleep.