Steve Rogers : Sick

Hey guys, REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN, comment to request or go to my tumblr account 

m-stevebarnes 

Y/n's Pov

I hadn't seen Steve since he left for his morning run in the morning. He's probably at home. The place where i'll go when I'm done with this boring ass meeting. the second i thought that i heard John say "Dismissed" i got up with my papers and my bag. I started walking towards my house. 

Once i got home i heard someone sneeze. I threw my bag on the sofa and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. It cant be Steve. He can't get sick. Right?

"Y/n??" i heard someone say from the bedroom i share with Steve. I recognized his voice so i put the knife and walked into the room. He was under three blankets. "hey babe you okay?". i asked concerned. "oh yeah yeah im fine i was just about to get ready to meet Fury. We have a meeting today" he sniffled while saying. I raised my eyebrows at him and moved towards him. I leaned down to kiss his forehead and once i did i felt how hot he was. "Hun you have a fever" i told him. 

"No.. No! i don't i'm fine y/n don't worry, i love you and i have a meeting to go to" he explained. I rolled my eyes and used my telekenetic powers to keep him pinned to the bed when he tried to leave. "Seriously Stevie, you have to take care of yourself" i say and glare at him. 

I grab the thermometer out of his bedside table. "Open up babe" i giggle at him. He keeps his mouth in a thin line. I roll my eyes and open his mouth with my powers and shove the thermometer in. "I'm going to make you soup" i kiss his forehead and rush to the kitchen to prepare the soup. When i come back to check the thermometer it's not in his mouth anymore. 

"Steve where is it?" i ask annoyed at him. "I have no clue what you're talking about Y/N" he says faking innocence. "Steve stop trying to hide the fucking thermometer" I groan. I lift the blanket off him and see the thermometer in his hand. I take it and check the temperature. Oh god. 

He's Sick alright. 

I put the thermometer back but before i can leave i hear him say "nOoOoOo" I whip my head back to see what's wrong. He's making grabby hands at me and he's shivering too. I walk right next to where he's lying down on the bed and get down on my knees on the floor. (DONT THINK THAT YOU GUYS... YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE)  

I'm on the same level as his face. I smile softly at him and he smiles back. There is a thin line of sweat on his forehead so i push his hair back. And run my hands through it. He cheesily keeps smiling at me and i giggle. "I'm going to go get your soup okay?" i whisper. I get up and before i can walk away he pulls me onto the bed. 

"Stevie the soup!" i exclaim. He rolls his eyes and puts his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my waist. His grip is tight because he knows i'll try to move. I think of using my powers but then i decide against it. He's sick today i should do what he wants. 

I relax and start running my fingers through his hair. He snuggles even further into my body. I giggle at him and try to reason with him. "Babe... incase you want a tomato explosion in the kitchen. I suggest you let me get the soup. You need to eat something and after you do i'll cuddle with you for as loooooooooOOoOooOoOng as you want" i drag. He opens one eye and looks up at me. I lean down and kiss his nose. He laughs and loosens his arms on my waist. 

I go and get the soup. I put it on his bedside and tell him to sit up. "y/nnnnnnnnnnn" steve whines. "hmm?" i hum back. "i'm too tired to eat" i roll my eyes and say "Sit up babe, stop making excuses". He sits up and cheekily says "you feed me!" I roll my eyes and giggle. "Okay i'll feed you old man". He pouts at me. I lean forward and kiss his nose. 

"you're supposed to kiss me here" he groans pointing to his lips. "hun you're sick i don't want to catch what you have" i retort giggling. I bring the spoon full of soup towards his mouth but he doesn't open it. I roll my eyes and lift my leg up and bring it to the other side of his waist. 

So i'm straddling him. . I grab the soup of the bedside table and bring the spoon to his mouth. He cheekily smiles at our position but then coughs. I lean and kiss his forehead. He opens his mouth and drinks the soup. He finishes it in seconds. When I'm about to get up from his lap he grabs my leg and i fall onto the other side of the bed. "STEVE!! I still have A GLASS BOWL IN MY HANDS" I exclaim. 

He pouts and says "but you said we can cuddle and do whatever i want after i drink the soup"  "yeah we can let me just put this in the kitchen" i say getting up from the bed. Steve makes an angry pouty face and whines " But babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you said after i drink the soup not after you put the bowl back! you're being unfair and mean to me. I'M SICK" 

"Stevie don't be childish" i say rolling my eyes. I use my powers to put the bowl back in the kitchen without moving. And then i go back to bed. 

Steve does the same thing again. He puts his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my waist. This time i forget to run my hands through his hair. I close my eyes and put my head on his. I suddenly feel him move so i open my eyes. 

Once i do i see him making puppy eyes at me. "aww baby what's wrong?" i ask in a baby voice. He lifts his hands of my waist and grabs mine only to put them in his hair. I laugh and start running my hands through his hair. He hums in satisfaction and grins up at me. 

After a while we both go to sleep and he's fine the next morning.