Preference : Do they support BLM?

Steve Rogers : 

Of course he does. Have you met him? He goes to protests with you and always keeps his hand around your waist to make sure you don't get lost. He signs petitions and once you get him logged on to twitter and other socials, he won't stop. He'll give speeches, he'll donate as much as he has. 

Tony Stark : 

He supports it but he doesn't go to protests. He helps people that he sees. He gives speeches at police stations about police corruption and says "i'll kill you all my self you know if you touch another human here" he needs a lot of guts to say it but you support him. He donates SO MUCH that it's crazy. He helps develop hospitals and schools too.

Bucky Barnes : 

this guy goes to protests so much. He doesn't use social media but he spreads awareness through posters. He helps victims that get hurt at peace protests with tear gas or general weapons. He once punched a cop because he was dragging a young child away from their family as a warning. 

Pietro Maximoff : 

He fully supports it as you all know already. This man is at 3 protests at a time. He helps as many people as he can. Their was a peaceful protest happening once when cops showed up with tear gas. He rushed all of the cops out of their and closed them in jail cells. They had no proof it was pietro and you found it amazing that he helped so much. He's very active on his socials too and it's hard for him to control his anger when someone says something racist. 

Peter Parker : 

Peter supports BLM a lot, even though he only has a few followers on his socials he's very active on it and he goes to protests with you, ned and mj.