Twenty Questions

"Oh hello nice to meet you..." Princess said extending her hand.

"Oh my goodness..." I heard four voices say from the living room.

"Hey who's at..." When I saw who was standing at my doorstep I immediately dropped all the items in my hand onto the floor. "Oh my gosh why didn't you all call me to tell me you were coming...I would have gotten the house more prepared." I laughed as I immediately hugged my twin sister.

"Forget about the apartment for a moment..." Monique stated. "You had a girlfriend and you never told me?! I'm your twin for crying out loud!" Minque scolded me.

"You guys she's not my girlfriend...She just happens to be one of my newest friends..." I said covering for poor Princess who was still shocked that she was face to face with the female version of me.

"He just ran me over with his car and he felt guilty so he's helping me out..." Princess explained.

"You did what now" Monique said quite shocked.

"I didn't run her over with my car..." I laughed.

"OK why don't we start from beginning..." Monique laughed.

"Start what from the beginning?" Bryan said walking in.

"Woah dude where did you pick her up?" Daniel asked as he walked in right behind Bryan and fully took in the sight that was Chloe Tanner.

"Calm yourself dude I think this lady is already taken..." Nick said walking into the loft. "Excuse my brothers lack of manners. I'm Nick Lopez Carter and these two goofballs are my stepbrothers Daniel and Bryan..."

"Hey I am not a goofball...At least I didn't start hitting on her the minute I walk into the loft." Bryan stated.

"I couldn't help myslef I mean she was right there!!!" Daniel fired back.

"OK I'm glad you guys are all here but why don't we all just have a seat and let me start from the beginning." I laughed.

"Oh you better you still need to explain how you nearly ran her over..." Monique shot back.

"Once again I did not run her over..." I said as I sat at the front of the dining table while the rest of my siblings pulled up the remaining chairs. "Princess you might need to get me the entire container of frozen yougurt...This story might take a little while."

"OK but it's really a simple story why does it take so long to tell?" Princes laughed.

"Because these whack jobs don't have any noggins so it takes them a long time to process any information." I joked while the rest of my siblings simply slapped me upside.

"So your telling us that she has no memories of who she really is?" Daniel asked.

"None..." I said while I sat down next to Monique.

"Don't you see what's happened here you three?" Monique laughed.

"What?!" My three brothers shot back.

"This is destiny...This is the universe's way of saying that Princess is the one Jerome is supposed ot spend the rest of his life with..." Monique explained. "I mean come on...The accident...Her not having any memories of who she is...Her feeling totally comfortable around Jerome even though they've only known each other for two whole days...I mean it took me seven years to get used to this dork..."

"Rude!" I interupted.

"Well what can I say your a tough cookie to get along with which just proves my point...Even if you meet a new friend it takes you at least a week for you to be totally comfortable with them...This is destiny these two were supposed to be together..." Monique finished.