I will love you forever

Continued....

( 2 months later )

"Aap thik se kaam kyu nahi karti Santosh Sharma? Yeh aapki selfies ka kya karungi main?", Hassena scolded. "Sorry madam, voh shayad jaldi jaldi mein galat file udha le ayi", Santosh Apologized. "Jaiye jakar sahi file lekar aaye", Hassena ordered. "Ji madam.", Santosh said and left to bring the correct file. Karishma saw everything. In the lunch break Karishma entered Hassena's cabin. "Jai Hind MS!", Karishma saluted. "Jai Hind Karishma Singh. Kahiye kya baat hai?", Hassena asked. "Voh hume aapse kuch baat karni hai to isiliye, chaliye na jara chai pikar ate hai..", Karishma insisted. "Thik hai chaliye". Both of them were sitting at Badnaam's tea stall. "Kahiye Karishma Singh kya baat karni hai aapko?", Hassena asked. "Aapko nahi lagta madam ki aaj subah aapne Santosh par kuch jyada hi gussa kar diya.. nahi matlab sirf galat file lane ke liye aapne usse itna daant diya.." "Karishma Singh, aap kyu nahi samajh rahi, Santosh Sharma ne hume galat file di, agar hamare jagah par koi aur hota toh kya hota? Santosh ko samajhna chahiye na ki duty ke samay par timepass karna accha nahi hai..", Hassena explained. "Aap sahi keh rahi hai madam par aaj maine Santosh ko bohot gumsum dekha uske baad..", Hassena looked at Karishma.. "Kya matlab?", Hassena asked.

Karishma put her hand on Hassena's hand. "Aapko bhaiya ki yaad aa rahi hai na?", Karishma asked looking in her eyes. Hassena looked at her in shock with wide eyes... "Aapko.. matlab.. kya.. matlab kaise??", Hassena fumbled. "Aaisa hi hota hai madam... Bhaiya ka fikr hai aapko. Isiliye chidchida ho gaya hai aapka swabhav. Aap fikr maat kijiye na bhaiya jald hi vapas aa jayenge.." "Aapko kaise bina bole saab samajh mein aa gaya?", Hassena asked amazed. "Ka haina aab aapki best friend hone ke saath saath aab aapki hone vali nanad bhi hai hum... Toh nanad bhabhi ka bond toh kitna majbut hota hai.. Haina!", Karishma said.  Hassena smiled. Hassena and Karishma entered MPT and called out Santosh. "Yes Maddam sir!" "Santosh Sharma, hame aapse baat karni thi. Voh aaj subah humne kuch jyada hi daat diya. Sorry", Hassena Apologized. "Nahi madam sir, aapko sorry bolne ki jarurat hai. Hum samjhte hai. Aap bhi bohot tension mein hongi, it's okay. Aab main jara chai pikar aao?", Santosh asked. "Ha jaeye!", Hassena said and Santosh ran outside. "Hamara yeh MPT ka parivar kitna pyaara hai na?", Karishma said. "Ha Karishma Singh. Abhi aap jaeye kaam kijiye hum bhi kaam karne jate hai", Hassena smiled at him.

At night, Hassena reached her home and was going to open the door when two arms encircled her waist. She smiled and turned to find Anu. "Anu!", She exclaimed in joy. Yes, he was back from the camp. Hassena hugged him immediately. He securely wrapped his arms around her. They were in same position for few minutes. "Anu, hum bohot khush hai ki aap aaj laut aye!", Hassena was happy beyond limit. "Hum bhi bohot khush hai, hum hi jaante hai ki aapse dur inte samay tak kaise rahe hai!", They withdraw from the hug. They had an amazing eye contact. "Andar chale?", Hassena said breaking their eye contact. Hassena turned to go but Anubhav held her hand. She gave him a questioning look. "Aap change karke aaeye na hume aapke saath long drive par jana hai.", Anubhav requested. She smiled and nodded.

She came out wearing casual clothes. Her hair was set free. She ran downstairs and ran in his arms. "Chale?", She asked. "Ji!", He said. They both sat in the car and drove towards the highway. She opened the window and the cold breeze causing her free hair to blow. Her beauty was on next level. He was gazing and adoring her. Hassena noticed his gaze on her. "Anu, raaste par dhyaan dijiye, varna accident ho jayega.", She said closing her eyes and blushed. Anubhav diverted his gaze and focused on road. Hassena noticed a beautiful location where their was a group of trees and the moonlight was giving an outstanding effect. "Anu, gaadi rokiye na? Vaha dekhiye kitna sundar hai.", She said like kids. Anubhav halted his car near the road. They both got out and Hassena ran towards the location. "Are Hassena ji, aram se!", Anubhav shouted. "Are kya Aram se Anu? Aaeye na kitna sundar hai yeh!", She exclaimed. "Ha baba aa rahe hai".

Hassena sat down and Anubhav sat beside her. Hassena gazed the moon and her eyes were teary. Anubhav noticed tears in her eyes. "Are Hassena ji, kya hua?", Anu asked worriedly. "Hume abbu ki yaad aa rahi hai. Kash voh bhi hamare saath hote, hume officer baante dekhte. Aapko pata hai hamare abbu humse bohot pyaar karte the, chahe hamare rishtedar hume jitne bhi taane maarte the, par abbu ne kabhi bhi unn tanno par vishwas nahi kiya.", She said and closed her eyes remembering him. "Iss mamle mein toh hum bhi bade batkismat hai Hassena ji. Hamare bhi pitashree ki mrityu bohot pehle ho gayi thi. Hum aaj bhi unhe yaad karte hai", tears developed in his eyes too. Hassena noticed this and kissed his eyes. "Chahe jo bhi ho Anu, par hum hamesha aapke saath rahenge", she said and took his hands into her. "Hum bhi!", He said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Chalte hai Hassena ji, bohot der ho gayi hai!", He said. She nodded. They both again sat in the car. Hassena turned to tug the seatbelt when an idea clicked in her mind. She sat straight. He turned to put on the seatbelt when he noticed Hassena hadn't put on the seatbelt. "Hassena ji, aapne seatbelt kyu nahi lagaya, der ho rahi hai.", He said. "Aap laga dijiye na!", She said in puppy voice. He smiled at her antics. He got up and tug to the seatbelt, when he noticed the distance between them was very less. She smiled when he looked at her. Looking at her, desires rose in his eyes. She smiled. He leaned in closer and pressed his lips to her. Their lips were moving in sync. Her hands made way to his shoulders and clutched them tightly. His hands held her waist tightly. Slowly, the passionate kiss turned into a hungry one and he bit her lower lip and she moaned in his mouth. He moved towards her neck, kissed and sucked there leaving marks. They withdraw themselves and looked at each other. "Humse kabhi dur maat jaeye Hassena ji, hum aapse dur nahi reh payenge", they joined their heads. "I will love you Forever!", They whispered and again sealed the promise with a kiss.

THE END

So this is the end of the story. Thanks for all your support to my story. It was my first try to write any Story. Thanks for your response, votes and reviews. Bye, till the next.