Chapter 4

Very slight smut, very very very slight. And it's only in the beginning, okay.

Stoick and Valka were staying with Hiccup and Astrid. Now, Hiccup has no problem with this. He loves his parents, he loves that they're staying with them, and Astrid loves that she has parent figures around.

The downside is that Astrid's hormones were getting the best of her. She would try to get him in bed at random points during the day. Usually, he'd be all for it, but with his parents around, it was hard. She would try at night, and Hiccup would go with it.. Until Astrid would start getting loud. The major downside.

Astrid had her fingers tangled in his hair as he went down on her. This was the third night they had tried, and this is the third night of him trying to keep her quiet, and it wasn't working.

She groaned when he pulled away and was now hovering over her "Please, be a little louder. I don't think my parents could hear you."

She rolled her eyes and pulled him down into a kiss "I'm sorry. It just felt good."

He smirked and kissed her again before falling beside her and throwing and arm around her waist "Are we really not going to try anymore?"

"You're too loud. I don't want to get caught by my parents, too."

She pouted and folded her arms over his "My dad has probably forgotten."

He shook his head and moved closer, placing a kisses on her neck "Let's invite your dad over and see if he even lets us sleep in the same room."

She quickly turned so she could catch his lips before he moved away. She was able to deepen the kiss only for a few seconds before he pulled away and smiled "Go to sleep."

She groaned, throwing her head back and running her fingers over his arm. This baby is going to be the death of her. It(Or him, according to Ruff) made her hormones kick in at strange times, mainly when there were a lot of people around and she couldn't do anything about it.

Hiccup was watching her face. Different emotions flicking in her eyes. He couldn't figure out why, and it was starting to bother him. After his dad pointed out her behavior, he started noticing it more. The way she was acting was different. Completely different.

"Is something bothering you?"

Astrid looked at him, eyes wide. She acts like he asked her something he shouldn't have, and it's her reaction that worries him most. He knows that she's keeping something from him.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"I just want to make sure you're fine."

He tightened his hold on her, pulling her closer. He wished he could figure out what it was. He hated it more than anything when she kept things from him, and that didn't happen often. She usually told him everything.

She rolled onto her side and buried her face in his chest "I'm fine, Hic."

He sighed. He could even hear it in her voice that something was wrong. He was hanging out with Fish the next day, maybe she told Ruff, and Ruff told him. Fish has never been able to keep to keep secrets from him either, especially if they involve Astrid.

He opened his mouth to say something but the sound of a soft snore stopped him. He couldn't help but smile. Astrid had been worn out all day, she needed the sleep. He stared down at her and felt this wave of love wash over him. Even when she was sleeping, she was still the most beautiful girl ever.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Has Ruff said anything about Astrid?"

Hiccup asked Fish the next day. Ruff and Astrid were having a 'girl day', which most likely meant something like playing violent video games or going to the mall and making fun of people. Ruff would also be meeting Stoick and Val, oh the joys of that.