I left, and started better life

Flash back

"Me, Philza Minecraft, kicks Tomathy Minecraft out of the country. He, Tomathy, is no longer allowed to go here. Please if you see him after tomorrow here, immediatly report to me. Goodbye for now"

Present

'Fuck Philza. I can't believe he kicked his OWN SON out of the kingdom for just being weak. I will show this bitch what I really am.'  He started packing his big backpack, he stuffed all his money in there. As well as his pocket knife, a pillow and sleeping bag. He quickly took all his precious items from everywhere (his watch and his ruby ring) Then he immediately left a note that he's leaving now and jumped out of the window. He used his given elytra and glided somewhere in the forest. He took out his compass and map. He looked at both and noted the Enderian kingdom. A kingdom no one except him and his mom knew. His mom used to tell the stories of it. How only people who never fought and were gifted with magic ability can enter. His mom Kristen. The woman who once was alive now laying in her grave after being killed by a magic hunter(a hunter that kills people with magic abilities). His family never had anyone with magic except her. She had large, majestic wings. They were dark blue, like a night sky, white spots on the wings glowing like stars at night.
Sadly she passed away when he was four and a half. He couldn't remember the rest. And that ring, it was hers. She gave it to him few days before she died. Wilbur said that she felt when her life will end. Lost in thoughts he walked further and further. Soon he cleared his thoughts and looked at the compass 'I'm still moving in the right direction then he looked at the clock and saw that it was going to get dark soon. He started gathering long sticks, and soon he made a decent shelter from them. While gathering sticks he came across a lake. He thought that he should get him a little bit of water as well as some berries for food.

When he came back from the little trip for recourses he came back with pockets full of berries, dead fish, and water in a bottle. He put the sleeping bag and a pillow in it on the ground. He started the fire and started cooking the fish. He didn't know if the berries were poisonous or not, but he decided to eat them. 'If I die, then I will reunite with mom' He thought. He ate one and waited for a few minutes before eating the rest. He still didn't know if they were bad, but something told him they were not. So he took of the fish and ate it too. He is five, but Jack's surviving lessons came in handy. He stopped the fire and went to the shelter. He closed the entrance with few left sticks and drank some water, he lay in his sleeping bed and closed his eyes. Hoping that the next day will be better.

Next day

He woke up to a crow hitting his head. He looked at the crow and realized that it's Kristen's loyal crow. A crow helped him and his mother many times, telling them about danger or navigating where to go. He looked at it and gave it some leftover fish. The crow happily ate it and started to caw. Like telling him to pack up and go after her. He, of course, packed up and started following her. He was used to birds and animals being nice to him and his mother. She always said that it was her magic and that he got it. Because his brothers didn't even show any signs of it. He never believed it, but now, even without his mother, the animals are still nice to him. Lost in thoughts he stopped and the crow sat on his shoulder giving him some berries. 'When did it collect them?' but that didn't matter, because soon the crow showed a bush full of the same berries. He looked at his clock, it's afternoon. "Hey, can you and your buddies maybe help me in the air to look around?" He thought that it didn't understand him, but soon the crow cawed and thousands of crows emerged from different trees and went to them. They all grabbed sticks and made a small makeshift ladder that went to the highest point on one of the highest trees. He started to climb up and saw some kind of a platform at the top. 'Nice' he thought and started looking around on the platform. He soon saw the kingdom his mother was talking about. It was white and looked pretty close to the spot where he was. He decided that he would stay here for the night and started to make the same thing as last time. He was not hungry this time and still had some water left. He layed down and now that it was dark he will go to sleep.

Next day (day 3 in the forest)

He woke up to a squirrel hitting his shoulder. He fully woke up and saw some almonds on the floor. He also saw that his bottle was missing, but soon another squirrel runs up and put the bottom beside the almond. He thanked them and pet their head. They soon ran off and he began to eat his 'breakfast'. He finished, packed up, came down, and started walking in the detection of the kingdom.

First chapter I guess, hope you like it so far
-Ender_dust