New home

After few hours of wandering in the forest, he came across a gate that leads to the Kingdom. 'If I can see it maybe I have magic, maybe I can enter it' So after thinking he took a step and walked through the gate. After a couple of steps further, the gate closed. 'Nice' he thought. He started wandering around the houses it was a very beautiful place.

It was a huge mountain with few floating islands around. All the houses were either white or had very light colors. The castle shined when the light was shining on it. It reflected the light. Its roofs were lavender colors. There was a specific island next to it. The islands themselves were different. Some had just one house and farms with waterfall formed because or either a river or lake. Some had small villages there and some had shops, probably for the avians or bug hybrids or literally any hybrids that could fly. The villages that were on the mountain were connected by bridges and staircases.

He could see the lake from the legend that his mother told him.

Flashback

"That's a lake that has the fish hybrids or any water connected hybrids. The hybrids could breathe on land, but only for a limited time. So they stayed in their homes in that lake. Usually, they went on land at sunrise and returned at sunset. They ate and did everything except sleep in the villages. The lake was always bright like it was glowing, so they named it the "Angel lake"

He could see the waterfall from one of the islands falling in the lake. We walked closer and closer to the lake. He could hear water falling and could see sea foam-forming where it fell. If he could take a picture, he would. But now he started going it the detection of one of the many villages. He walked up the staircase and saw the village. The streets are busy with people running around, the sky full of hybrids that can fly. He then saw a lady approaching him. The lady was maybe 30 years old. 'No, I'm not gonna assume her age. It's disrespectful.' The lady tapped his shoulder and asked "What a young kid like you doing here? Where are your parents?" "Ma'am My biological mom got killed and my biological dad and brothers kicked me out. I have nowhere to live now." "Oh you poor thing, come on, I will lead you to the local orphanage and get you a place there. I can't adopt you sadly, I have no money to afford another child" "No worries ma'am, the orphanage is fine" He said and the lady leads him to an orphanage. They walked across a bridge and down the staircase. She led him to the village near a forest. And to a very big, mansion-like building. "Here we are kid, I'm just gonna talk with the owner of this place to set you up. Then you will be given a room and some clothes to change into, also some PJ and a pair of roommates." "I will have..... roommates?" "Yes, everyone here lives with 3 roommates" "Oh, okay"

After some time(I'm fucking lazy)

He was sitting in the living room with other kids, after some conversations here and there, he got bored and started going to his room. Apparently, his room was one of the bigger ones that held 4 people instead of 3. So he got to his room and knocked on the door to alert people in there that he was coming in. He came in and saw that there was 1 person sitting on one of the top bunks, he walked up to the boy in orange and asked: "What is your name?" The boy looked Infront of him and answered "Deo, yours?" "I'm Tomathy, but please call me Tommy!" The boy, now known as Deo, chuckled and said "Okay then Toms" "Where are the others?" Tommy asked "Ah the dumbasses? They will be here soon" "Why dumbasses?" Tommy asked confused at the nickname "Well they are brothers and they share the only one brain cell that is left" Tommy chuckled "Okay now I understand" Tommy and Deo were talking with each other when the "dumbasses" brusted through the door and fell on the floor "Well, hello there!" Said brunette "Hi!" Yelled the dirty blonde boy "Well hello there dumbasses!" Said Deo. Tommy was staring at the conversation in front of him with a confused face "Are they always like that?" He asked Deo. "Yep," Deo replied "Did we get a new roommate?" Asked the brunette with his eyes sparkling. "Yep," Deo replied "It's Tommy, Tommy it's Bitz," he said pointing to the brunette "and that's Luke," He said pointing at the boy next to Bitz. "Wait you still don't know where you sleep" Deo facepalmed "Yiu have a top bunk, below you sleep Bitz" Tommy looked at Deo then at the boys, and nodded.

It's my life now, isn't it?