7-Gethen *Keefe & Sophie*

Keefe POV

I can't believe that Sophie was actually thinking about going, I know she doesn't want to, but she always wants to do what's best for us. Even if the best thing for our sanity would be staying here, she doesn't want us to have to fight again. Right now she's laying here, curled up in my arms just like most nights. She starts to shake and I hug her tighter, which gets her to stop shaking.

In the morning, I wake up without Sophie by my side. I start to panic but then I hear some girl's voices in the next room over.

Biana: Keefe'll love it! Please!

Sophie: No Bi! I'm probably not going to keep it on, I'll be with the Neverseen soon...

Biana: WHAT. No, you can't go, are you seriously saying that!?!

Sophie: I mean, like I dunno. Part of my dream said that if I don't go then the punishment would go to you guys and Keefe would have the worst... I can't let that happen. I love him too much...

Biana: Fine just... Let me do the last makeover on my best friend...

Sophie: Okay...

The last part broke my heart... she loves me? But she's going to the Neverseen? Wow... Did not expect that, that was my last thought before I fell back asleep.

Sophie POV

Biana did my makeup lightly and only got me to get dressed in a cute outfit and not a dress. She said that I should be wearing my favorite color when she sees me for the last time.

Shirt

Pants

Pants

Makeup

Makeup

Shoes

I can't believe Bi was going to let me go... she'll probably follow me if I light leap, so I need to teleport... But where? I walk back into the living room to see everyone still asleep. I think Keefe was awake before, but he's asleep now. I walk outside after Biana thinks that I'm asleep and has fallen asleep as well.

"Hello, Sophie." A voice says behind me, I know who it is before I see them. Gethen.

"What do you want," I say, getting right to the point.

"Well, I know you got the dream that I sent you, and I just wanted to ask, are you coming with me?" He asks.

"Y-yes. I am. Where and when?" I answer.

"Well, tomorrow night, here... " He transmits me a location. It's a beautiful spot, a meadow in... I think it's the Lost Cities! The season's tree! "If you tell anyone, they will die, along with your precious boy." He glares at me.

"Okay. I'll be there." I whisper. Then I blink and he's gone. A break down, crying my eyes out.

Good thing the makeup Biana put on was waterproof because there's almost a lake here! Keefe hears me crying and comes out to the backyard, picking me up and bringing me inside, holding me close. I can't believe that I'm leaving him tomorrow night.