chapter- 3

Songs:

Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj: Touchin, Lovin

Austin Mahone: All I Ever Need

*later that night*

Nate was driving me home right now. Him and Sammy got in a argument about how I looked in my dress that I was wearing. So at the end of the night I ended up changing into some gym clothes I always keep in my car. The whole car ride home was dead silent. I was still pretty drunk, I could barely focus on what was going on around me. It felt like hours, but we finally arrived home. Nate got out and walked around to open my door. We walked inside and I sat my bag and stuff on the dinning room table. Then I was roughly pushed against the wall. "How could you let Sam talk to you like that?" He said breathing, his hot breath against my neck making shivers go down my spine. "Why not? it's not like we're dating." I said smirking. I was so drunk I didn't know what was going on. My mouth was saying words I would never say to Nate. But my mind was having trouble keeping up with it. "Scar, I need you so bad." He said pulling my waist closer to him, and cutting the lasting space between us. Then Nate smashed his lips on mine. I don't know what was in me to kiss him back, something in the pit of my stomach told me to.

Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him. You know you want to.

Why? Why was I feeling these emotions for my best friend i've know since we were in dipars.

because you love him. Do I?

Nate pulled me close. Tugging at my bottom lip asking for entrance. I was letting him do all these perfect things to me, and I wasn't letting him stop. He detached his hands from my waist and slowly pulled up my shirt showing off my black lace bra. "God, Scar you are so damn beautiful." He said looking at me in the eyes. He once again smashed his lips on mine and grabbed my breast. Sqeezing and rubbing. I ran my hands up his hard chest and heard a deep moan come from his lips. "Scar wait." He said pushing me away. "I don't want to rush things or take advantage of you. I don't want you to wake up and regret what's going to happen if we keep going like this." I stared at him confused. "I think you should get some rest, you're wasted and you don't know what's going on." He looked heart-broken. I felt bad for making him feel that way. But I was drunk and confused so I shook it off. Before going to bed, he gave me an ice cold glass of water and hugged me before leaving. "I'll text you in the morning." "Okay." I said smiling at him. "Bye." "Bye." But in the distance I heard him mumble, "I love you so fucking much it hurts." I watched from the window as he drove away. I walked up stairs and plopped in bed and passed out.

Love you guys to the moon and back 💙