chapter -6

Fight song ~ rachel platten

Big rings ~ drake

Enemy ~ the weeknd

(WARNING DOES GET SEXUAL)

(Best to listen to as the story goes)

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I get up and check the time, its 9:11am. Grest , I get up and turn on the shower. When It gets hot I strip of my clothing and hop in the shower, I hum musical tunes and srcub my head of sweat and dirt. I get out and wrap myself in a towel and go back to my room, I pick out a pair of light jeans with a white T-shirt and a pair of black vans. I lightly curl my hair and get my backpack and head out the door.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab an apple," mom I'm going out" I yell to her in the living room." Okay hun be back by 6:00" my mom yells back. "Okay" I reply. I exit my house and hop in my car, awaiting the journey to the Mall.

When I get there, I head straight 2 Hollister and seek out clothing for the guys, as their Christmas present coming up. But I am surprised when I see skate looking through the girls section of Hollister. I tried to hide as best I can in the male section.while looking through the hoodies and am jumped by skate. Dammit he must of saw me." Hey what are you doing here?" He asked confussed." Oh me? I'm just looking, seeing what they have " pulling a sly smile." Oh cool I was just looking at the stuff they had too, they always have those sales you know." He said scratching the back of his neck." Yup well I should probably go". I said trying to get away as far as possible from him." Hey! Wait we could shop together." He said with a oh way to happy smile." Umm sure." I said trying to do the same." Awesome!" He said and took me hand.

After 4 long hours shopping with Nate I managed to get some things for the boys for christmas. ( manyly things for the jacks because there my bffls for lyfe duh) but I did get some things for sammy, but still couldn't find something for Nate that I knew he would like.I decide to go home and drop all this stuff off at the house so I knew that he wasn't going to look through any off it. Nate did invite me out to dinner which I accepted ( because hello wouldnt miss out on free food), he was taking Me to longhorn which is my fucking favorite thing ever! We sat and ate and also talked a lot about school and our lives and what we want to do later on in life. I never realized that me and skate had so much I common. I know I love him but I just dont want to ruin anything betweene and him and also ruin anything with our friends.

Me and skate went to a bar after dinner and had some drinks together.we have been getting along alot tonight. I think my feelings for him at really starting to show,I dont know but I really can't help but put my hand on him somewhere, like his hand or his shoulder or his chest. I want him so bad but I have to try to not to show it. " you wanna go somewhere?" I said my voice a little tipsy. " uh sure where you wanna go"? He said. " anywhere but here." I said leading him toward the exit. When we got to the car I pushed him against it." Skate I need you so bad right now, I know you think its the alcohol but I really do love you Nate, I want you to take me somewhere far away I want you to be all mine." I say staring into his eyes. " if that's what you want princess, your wish is my command." He said winking at me.so we got in,started up the car, and started to drive yo a place unknown.

Soon we showed up at a house. A house I had not been to in a looooonnnggg time. It was nates house. I hadn't been here in so long. The last time I was here was when I smoked my first blunt with the boys. Then we stopped coming g here for some reason.it must of just slipped my mind. We walked in hand and hand. "You wanna smoke?" Skate asked. "Sure." I said with a smile. He packed a bowl and I took the first hit. Nates eyes got big when he saw me blow the smoke from my nostrilI . " what?" I said tilting my head to the side ."oh nothing." He said shaking his head. Skate took the bowl and took a hit form it.

After 6 hits, it was about time to pack a new bowl."hey I'll pack us a new bowl." I said taking it."okay." Nate said, his eyes were a little red and he was really high. I emptied the bowl and packed a new one with fresh weed.I took the first hit and blre it in skates face."fuck this shit." He groaned. He placed the bowl on the table and smashed his lips on mine. be pushed my back on the floor and took my Shirt off and tossed it somewhere. "Holy shit nate." I moaned loudly." You like that baby girl." He said smirking at me.he trailed kissed down my collarbones,then down to my jeans. Until we were intruppted by a phone ringing." Is that your?" I said questioning."yeah can you get it its probably one of the boys
" yeah sure." I said. I went and reached for his phone and looked at who it was. It was some girl if never seen. It said "baby ❤" my heart just fucking broke."Nate who's this?" I said showing him his phone screen, while trying to hold back my tears."Scarlett I can explain." He said. He never calls me scarlett."can you? I really hope she can love you better I ever could,and I'm sorry for making you feel like shit for saying this but I warned you dont tell me I didn't because I gave you every reason why I wasn't good enough to love you, I knew this was going to happen and look it fucki g happened." I said tears flowing down my cheeks."Scarlett please just let me explain."" Dont fucking call me that." I spat at him." Only the people that care about me can call me that." I said and ran to my car,started it up and drove away for the place that I thought would be my heaven but ended up being my hell.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter dont forget to vote and comment and see you later :P