chapter-4

Earned it by the weekend

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. So I get out of bed and take a quick shower. After I get out of the shower I blow dry and straighten my hair. Then I got dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a beige sweater that hangs off my shoulder. Then I put on my black thigh high socks and a pair of my black combat boots. I walked down stairs and started breakfast. I made pancakes, bacon, sausage, waffle's and eggs (scrabbled because that's what the boys like). After I set up the table and made drinks the door fly's open. They seemed pretty chill till they seen I made food. That was when it seemed as world war three erupted. "See Scarlett this is why you my favorite sister." Said Sammy. "Sam you understand that I'm not your real sister right." I said breaking into a fit of giggles. "Well you done hurt my feelings". He said talking back and pretends to be hurt. "Just eat Sammy." We all sat at the table eating. Every time I looked up I could feel someone's eyes on me. But I already knew who's they were. I kept my mouth shut about it. I remember everything that happened the other night. If Nate wouldn't have said anything we would have had sex. That's honestly not how I imagine my first time, and I didn't picture it with Nate either.

I finished my food and put my plate in the sink. "You know you look really beautiful today." Someone whispered into my ear. I knew it was Nate, just by his raspy voice. I turned around to see his face real close to my face. The only word that came out of my mouth was his name," Nate." I said looking at his dark brown eyes. That's when his lips brushed mine.
His lips, so soft and delicate. He had a hand on my waist and one on my cheek, caressing it. I wanted to so badly kiss his beautiful lips to feel them on mine. I lean in for his touch. But he pulled away. Leaving a faint warmth of his body. "We should probably go." He said going into the living room. All I could do was shake my head yes.

We entered the living room to see all the boys watching TV. "Okay time to leave." Gilinsky said jumping off the couch. Soon all the boys followed suit. We all fit into my Mazda and drove to school. All the boy got out and it was just me and Nate alone. "Can we just talk later?" Nate asked. "Yeah sure. What time is good with you?" I said looking at him but he avoid the eye contact. "Umm, is around 7:30 okay?" "Yeah its fine." I said giving him a small smile. "Okay cool." He said and both of us got out the car. We caught back up with the other boys when they were with some girls and another guy. "oOoOoOo boys who are these beautiful girls." I said giving them a smirk. "These are our girlfriends Scar." Johnson said. " Well are you going to introduce me?" I said while laughing at them. "This is Brelynn she goes here." Johnson said wraping his arm around her waist. " This is jessica but we call her Jess and she goes here too." Gilinsky said. " This is rady and she went to East Side High but she transfered today." Sammy said kissing her forehead." Well its nice to meet all of you beautiful ladies, but who is the young boy and other lovely lady?". I said confused."oh that's Kenny and his girlfriend Donna." Said gilinsky. "Oh well hi I'm Scarlett". "Its nice to meet you Scarlett". Said Donna with a bright smile."Oh you can call me Scar if you want". I said with a laugh. All us girls hugged and hung out with the boys till the bell rung for homeroom. Cool thing is that most of us have the same classes so I thought that was pretty cool.

At the end of the day all the boys end up getting rides homes so I didn't have to drive them home today.
I was texting my friend Sarah when I got home.around 6:30 I changed and put on some running shorts (even thought I'm not going running) and a tank top that said " I'm what the future holds for me" and put my hair in a bun. I sat on the couch watching America Horror Story while eating ice cream. When there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Nate standing their wearing his black joggers