chapter-2

My first day at school was great. I met a new friend, her name is Sarah. She said that there was a gonna be a party going on after school, around 9:30. So I quickly rushed home to take a quick shower. After my shower, I blow dried my hair and curled it. Then I put on a beautiful white to blue sundress that was spaghetti strap. Then I put on my white sandals with my black hat and headed to my car. When I got there it was already 10:30, and may I just say it was packed. Fucking beer cans and red solo cups were hanging around the frontyard. People were dancing and taking shots when I walked inside. So I sat at the bar on a stool and waited for a bartender. Taking four shots of fireball I already felt very tipsy. Soon in the back corner at a booth, I saw my boys. I wobbled over to the table and sat down next to Sammy. "Hey boys."
I said with a smirk looking at Gilinsky. I've always thought he was pretty hot. Sammy swung his arm around me. "You look pretty hot in that dress baby." "And you'll look pretty hot when I punch you in the face." Said a voice behind me. I turned around to see Nate standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

I know this is really short but that's all I have for now!
I love yous to the moon and back💙