chapter-5

Wicked games ~ the weeknd

I stared at Nate questioningly."scar I know that this week had been weird and I've been acting weird but its something I've been scared to tell you for a really long time now." He said rubbing his hands together nerovously." Yeah you have been acting weird lately..." I said crossing my arms." Its just.. I've had a crush on you for the longest time.. And when you started smoking I just thought 'damn could she get and more stunning' and I honestly fell in love with you so fucking hard. Now I feel like I fucked it up between me and you." He said looking at me with worried eyes.I was seechless, I didn't know what to say. I mean Nate just confessed that he's in love with me. I pulled him in to a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his head into my neck." Nate I.....I love you too.he looked at me. He placed his hand on my cheek and ran his thumb over my lips." I love you Scarlett, so fucking much." He pulled me in and our lips met. They were warm and tasted like fresh mint.I wrapped my hands around his neck.I truly love this man with all my being, I don't want him to ever let me go.

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter sorry for not making it longer but I can't ruin what's in store for them ;)