Chapther 3

Callie's POV
It was so akward, like, what if peple see it? I mean, they have seen it, but I don't want people from school to find out!
Even worse! What if CALUM finds it!!! Hahaha bitch please- I thought to myself -that will never EVER happen.
And even if he finds out, it would be nothing to him, just a desperate fan who takes a selfie and makes it a trending thing.
Calum's POV
I was scrolling down on my twitter notifications, whaen I saw a pretty different one, and many others whith the same hashtag #CalliesRockinTheSelfieForCalum. I looked at the trendings, and that hashtag was there! The original tweet was from @Callie_Thomson_ . I had to admit it, she was pretty damn hot. Her selfie was trending, and by the #, i guess I was supposed to see it!
- Hey! Luke! Do you know who this girl is?
- Yeah! She shes a hot girl, probably a fan, who is definitely a Calum girl.
- Dude calm down! Don't say she is hot! I get to say it cuz she likes ME.
- K man, just let me see her tweet.
I handed luke my phone and he just nodded, in an approving way.
I followed her, and she already followed me, so the DMs were now possible!
There was this one thing I did not like in her bio though, she was a Luke girl.