Chapter 4

Calum's POV
I read a couple tweets this Callie girl had, and many of them said "please 5sos" or "please mikey" or "please luke" and so on, so I logged into Twitter with the band account and followed her.
I asked Luke to hand me his phone. It took a little effort to make Luke leave his phone for a moment, but eventually i could have the damn iPhone.
After opening the Twitter app, i followed Callie.
Same thing with Michael. Same damn effort. But i was able to get Mikey to follow her. He did not let me touch his phone though.
Whith Ashton, i just asked him to follow that account. No asking, no "who" 's and such. Just a follow. Thank god, there are still normal people whose phones are not glued to their hands!

Callie's POV

I was laying on my bed when I heard a click. It was a Twitter notification. I unlocked my phone. Put the password 2580.
And something magical, unbelievable, quite unreal thing showed up on the screen.
CALUM HOOD, LUKE HEMMINGS, MIKEY CLIFFORD, ASHTON IRWIN AND THE 5SOS BAND ACCOUNT FOLLOWED ME!!!
They followed ME. Th weird, stalking, follow-begging me. I could NOT f*cking (NOTE do u want me put these bed haired dots on the swear words? I mean these ********) believe that a sentence with the words hemmings, hood, irwin, clifford and FOLLOWING could make me so fraking happy. I did not know if i shoud have screamed, move my hands all over the air or dance around my room.
It was REALLY happening though! I could now send them DMs which I thought would never be responded!