Chapter 8

Callie's POV
Okayyyyyy... This world literally hates my heart. To be more specific, Twitter hates my heart. Because the last 3 days, 5SOS's members have followed and DMed me. This is just wrong.
Did I mention LUKE HEMMINGS DMed me hi? No? Okay, then here it goes:
I was lying on my bed, reading books on Wattpad, when, for some odd, probably not even existing reason, Luke Direct Message'd me.

@Luke5sos: hi!

I guess I was the random fan he chose to notice!
Not like I wasn't freaking out though.

------------------------------------------------------

One week later

------------------------------------------------------

I was having breakfast with my mom, Lauren, while listening to the radio.
I was also scrolling onto my social medias.
I guess you could say that I'm quite a pro at multitasking.
And that's when I saw it. 5sos was doing a concert! Here! In Argentina!!! I didn't even believe it at first, but everything seemed to be true according to my Flipboard and Twitter!!!

I screamed a little, and ran upstairs to my room, where my laptop was. My mom seemed to be kinda sleepy, because when I screamed, her head fell from her hand, if that makes sense, and asked me what was going on.
- Callie, honey, what's going on?
- MOOOOMM!!!! 5SOS IS COMING TO ARGENTINAAAAAA!!! I'm going to buy first row tickets before everything's gone!!!
- And what makes you think we can afford that kind of tickets?
- That YOU went to a Jason Mraz concert! And you got a FRONT ROW seat! So why can't I get them to see my favorite band? Plus, first row tickets include VIP backstage passes!
- Ugh, you're right. You have to pay me the money back though. And somebody has to go with you.
- OH MY GOD THANK YOU MOM I LOVE YOU YOU'RE THE BEST MORHER EVERRRRR!!!!!
- I know, I know, but you missed one of the instructions! Who will go with you?
- Can I take Jo? She's old enough to go with me as an adult! She's 19 now! An she likes 5sos as much as me!
- Umm, yeah, I guess she really IS old enough!

After telling my mom how awesome she was, I ran upstairs, got into my room, opened my laptop and opened the ticket selling site. I clicked on the button that said

FRONT ROW + VIP BACKSTAGE PASS

There were only two available, and I was lucky enough to get them! It costed $300, $150 each.
I had to work to give my mom the money back. But the concert was worth it, no matter the hard work and effort I had to put in it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later that day, I went over to Jo's, and told her the news, we were both having a little dance party together.