11

I woke up early in the morning in Muichiro's arms. He hugged me from behind, holding me by my hips.

"Good morning.." he said, kissing my shoulder.

I just smiled and turned to him. I hugged him and buried my face in his neck. He kissed my forehead and said:

"I'm going to train today. Are you with me?"

I looked at him and said:

"Sure..."

We started getting dressed.

"You're beautiful..~" He said, looking at how I put my clothes on.

"Peeping, huh?~" I asked.

He blushed slightly but ignored my question. I went into the bathroom to tidy myself up, that usually took me a while, but suddenly Muichiro came in, and while I was straightening my hair, he hugged me and hung on my shoulders.

"Food is ready." he said.

"Wow, quite quick"

I took his hand and went to the kitchen. I sat down next to him and began to eat what he had prepared. I was surprised because turns out Muichiro was great at cooking. When we finished eating, we cleared away the dirty dishes and headed outside.

Muichiro took his training sword, and gave me one of the spare ones. The place he usually trained was not far from his home. When we got there, we began to prepare.

"I'll teach you, today you have to learn a new technique, what is your breathing style?" He asked.

"Dream breathing." I answered.

"This is the first time I've heard of this technique, must be rare." Muichiro said in slight surprise.

"It evolves from the Mist breathing."

"Well, let's put your skills to the test."

We stood in front of each other and then Muichiro started to attack. A thick layer of mist formed around me. I couldn't see anything. But I quickly thought of a plan how to get away.

"Dream breathing, Sixth form: Phantom Illusion." I said.

I created a ghostly clone that could not be damaged, and I myself bounced aside from the zone with mist. Muichiro jumped out from behind trying to attack, he flew straight through my clone.

Before he could concentrate, my clone immediately pounced on Muichiro. Suddenly the mist cleared away and my clone evaporated with it. Muichiro looked around and saw me far away from him. He got up and walked towards me.

"I thought you weren't that strong. My attacks were weak to figure out your strength level. It will be harder next time."

I nodded and put my sword away. Muichiro was surprised with my technique.