Izaya Ending

Chapter 4 – Izaya Ending

I yawned softly as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes and looked down next to me. Izaya was still sleeping. I smiled to myself and got off of the bed only to have his arms wrap around me. "W-well good morning," I said.

"Are you leaving so soon?" he said in a scratchy voice.

"I was planning on going back to my apartment, why?" I asked.

"Stay a bit longer, relax," he whispered and nuzzled his face into my neck.

I blushed and smiled, "I guess I could stay a bit longer." I felt him dragging me back to the bed and he laid me down with him and cuddled into me. I turned my body and looked at him. He looked at me with a loving smile and one eye open. "How did you sleep?" I asked.

"I slept amazing knowing you were right next to me," he said.

I bit my lip, "you're messing with me again aren't you?"

"I swear I'm not," he answered, "you think I'm a boy that plays games... granted I am but, I don't play with hearts of those I love," he whispered.

~timeskip~

"So, ____, are you ready for me to take your innocence?" He asked with a devious smirk.

I giggled, "I am."

"Good." He shoved me on the bed and ripped my sweater open, and dove down to my neck and started biting at me immediately. I let out a few whimpers at his rough touch.

"You're so cute when you whimper like that," he chuckled.

He gripped my throat and looked into my eyes as he trailed his fingers down my body. "I'm gonna make you regret anything you've ever done in your entire life up until now," he whispered in my ear.

He licked up my neck and bit my ear, pulling I could feel his other hand inside my skirt, running up my inner thighs with his nails. He grabbed my underwear and pulled them down roughly, tearing them apart.

He kissed down my neck and sucked on my breasts and nipples, making sure to roll them around in his finger tips. "Fuck..." I moaned out as I grabbed his hair.

"As you wish," he whispered against my skin and moved his face down between my legs. He bit into my inner thigh and slapped the other. Making me jolt and let out a yelp of pleasure.

He started kissing towards my clit and I grabbed onto the bedsheets behind me, he started licking up and down, causing me to arch my body in pleasure.

I tended when I felt fingers go inside of me and start curling, moving back and forth with his tongue assaulting my clit. "God I love the sounds you make," he said, his hot breathe against my clit, causing me to shiver.

"I'll be gentle... at first," he whispered as he continued licking and fingering me. I let out insane moans until I climaxed and was shaking in pleasure from his touch.

He ripped off my skirt suddenly and pulled me up by my throat, then tore the rest of my sweater off. He stepped off the bed and pulled me with him by my throat, he let my underwear fall to the floor and tore his shirt off, leaving him in his boxers.

"On your knees," he demanded. I got on my knees while looking up at him, my eyes widened when he pulled down his boxers and I saw how huge his member was.

"Suck," he demanded next. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around, sucking as well as I could. He put both of his hands on the side of my head and started going in and out slowly.

I moaned against his member and he gripped the top of my hair and started going faster, when I gagged, he pulled me up and gave me a hard kiss, shoving his tongue into my mouth and spanking my ass.

"You're mouth feels so good," he whispered against my lips.

He smirked and turned me around then pinned me down face first to the bed, he lifted my hips into the air and leaned over me. He kissed the back of my neck before biting into my skin, and pushing his member into me.

I grabbed the sheets in front of me and he started thrusting in and out slowly, I let out yells of pleasure at his member stretching me. "Say my name," he demanded.

"I-Izaya!" I screamed out in pleasure. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind me and started pounding into me harder.

"Such a good girl," he chuckled as he was lifting one of my legs onto the bed, while still gripping my wrists together behind my back.

"Keep your leg up for me," he demanded.

He wrapped an arm around my body and laid on me, hold my wrists where they were, then used his other free hand to pull my head back by my hair and bite into my neck.

"Beg for more," he snarled in my ear as he suddenly stopped.

"Izaya..." I blushed and looked back at him.

He gave a wicked smile, "so you don't want to continue?"

"Please... do more to me," I begged.

"As you wish," he chuckled and pulled me up by my hair and neck, he pulled out and pinned me against the wall. I let out a loud moan when he lifted me up and reentered me, he started fucking me roughly against the wall.

"You're so fucking tight," he groaned in my ear.

He gripped my throat again and choked me slightly as he continued against the wall, each thrust was making me shake closer to climaxing.

He walked us over to the bed again and pinned me down by my throat, using all his strength to thrust into me faster and harder. I grouped the sheets below me and arched my back as my eyes rolled from the pleasure.

"You're so cute when you move your body like that," he chuckled and let go of my throat, he held onto my face and started kissing me, pushing his tongue in and fighting for easily won dominance.

"You taste so good," he whispered and continued kissing me as he was thrusting into me.

"Fuck... Izaya..." I moaned out.

He propped my legs up onto his shoulders, wrapping his arms around my thighs and started going faster. I was screaming in pleasure from all the touch.

He smirked at me as he dropped my legs, and lifted me up once more. He sat back down in the bed and started throwing me up and down on his lap, causing me to scream in pleasure and feel everything.

"Holy shit..." I said and held onto him.

He shoved me down quickly and started licking my clit again while fingering me roughly.

I let out a loud scream of pleasure, shaking violently and he had the biggest smile on his face.

As we lay next to each other panting, he pulls me close in for a hug.

"I love you," Ozawa said between pants.

"I love you too," I said with a small smile.