CH.1

Izaya X Reader X Shizuo

Chapter 1,

(Narrator)

First day of highschool for you... well, not first but your first day here as a senior. Sadly it's in the middle of the semester so it may be awkward for you. It was supposed to be sophisticated at Raira Academy but with two people you're about to meet, it didn't seem so sophisticated.

(Reader P.O.V.)

I breathed in the fresh-ish air around me and looked up at the tall buildings of Raira Academy. I still don't understand why my mum sent me here, living in Ikebukuro on my own, it's too sophisticated, too proper, too-

I was cut off when I saw a boy being thrown across me. I looked in horror as the boy fell down and this blonde boy charged at him. They started to punch each other. I did something stupid, like I always do.
I tried to stop their fight and I jumped in between them and shouted, "stop! There's no reason to fight, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to talk this out!" I looked at them and they had a seething hatred for another. I wondered if my speaking was good enough for them to understand, I'm pretty sure I stuttered, "STOP!" I screamed at both of them and they looked at me like I was crazy. Then the expression in their faces changed suddenly. I let go of both of them and they stood at 6 feet tall at least. I bowed and replied to both of them, "I'm sorry," I looked back up and they just kept staring at me.

"Ah, you must be the new student _____," the dark haired boy said to me.

I nodded, "Yes."

The blonde haired boy cocked his head to the side, "and you know that how, Izaya?!"

The boy known as Izaya smirked and said, "well, Shizu-chan I know everything, because I'm a god."

I watched as the blonde hair boy threw a punch at the boy known as Izaya. I ducked down and hid my head and heard another throw. I looked up and saw Izaya being thrown again. The boy known as... Shizu-chan started towards him and I jumped in front of him. "You don't have to fight, this can be reasoned with words, I'm sure!" I said stupidly and Shizu-chan looked down at me and stopped.

"You didn't get hit in the crossfire did you?" Shizu-chan asked. I shook my head no and he smiled.

I felt someone grab my hand and whisper in my ear, "you're very cute, why talk to Shizu-chan when you can talk to me instead?" I heard Izaya say. I shrunk down slightly and heard Shizu-chan at my defense.

"Leave her alone, she's gotta learn her classes anyways," Shizu-chan said.

"Th-Thank you, Shizu-chan..." I said nervously. I looked up and saw Shizu-chan's face annoyed by what I called him. I put my hands up in apology and he gritted his teeth and walked off. He grabbed Izaya by the collar and dragged him off. I saw Izaya wink at me and I started to blush. I've never had this type of attention before. I sigh silently and start to walk into the building and I look over and see a teacher yelling at Shizu-chan and Izaya. Izaya looked over at me and smirked. I looked down smiling a bit and started to find my shoe locker.

~Time Skip to lunch time~

"Hmm..." I looked at the menus and saw the prices. "They're reasonable I guess..." 300¥ for a sandwich, but then there is a 500¥ bowl of soup. "Choices, which do I make?"

"You could just get both," I heard a voice say. I look up and see a boy in glasses.

"I don't have enough money for both, maybe I'll just get the salad for 100¥ it'll let me get more food for the whole week and pay rent," I said, wait why am I telling my business to this person... I don't know him...