Shizuo x Reader x Izaya

AN: I GOT YELLED AT FOR THIS SO HERE YA GO. (I'll admit it's fair I got yelled at though lol... either way, enjoy this ;) )

Reader POV

I yawn as I wake up and roll over to see Izaya, he's smirking down at me.

"What?" I ask while looking up at him with suspicion.

"Oh nothing," he starts as he's running a finger through my hair. "I just called Shizu-Chan over, we've decided to make a truce," he smiled.

"Really?" I said happily and sitting up.

"Yep," he smiled.

"That's amazing! We should go out today and celebrate!" I said.

"I agree, you should take a shower, I'll have some clothes set up for you," he mentioned.

"You're not gonna watch me shower and change are you?" I asked while squinting at him.

He chuckled, "only if you want me to."

"Go sit in the living room," I laughed as I got out of bed.

"Wait, ____," he said. I turned around as I was walking to the bathroom and he got out of bed and hugged me, a sincere sweet hug. I hugged back and nuzzled my face in his shoulder. "You're amazing," he whispered to me as he rubbed my hair softly.

I smiled at him as he squeezed my hand, I walked to the shower by myself and closed the door behind me, locking it. I stripped quickly and turned on the water, it heated up quickly and I got in. I hummed at the warm water against my skin. When I got out I looked around for a hair dryer, I pulled open a drawer and find one with a few other items; hair brush, straightener, and hair spray. I pulled out the hair brush and straightener and set them down on the counter. I tightened the towel around my chest and started drying my hair off. Wen it was dry enough I started combing my hair out, and using the straightener to make sure it was straight.

I heard a soft knock at the door, "_____?"

"I'm almost done!" I said happily as I straightened the last strand of my hair.

"Shizuo is here, and your clothes are folded on the bed," Izaya said.

"Thank you," I said as I opened the door and they were both standing there, Shizuo was leaning against the door with one arm and an arm on his hip. Izaya was standing there with his arms crossed and looking me up and down. "H-hi," I said with my face beginning to turn red. "I didn't expect a welcome committee coming out of the shower."

"Well," Shizuo started then looked at Izaya.

"We decided on a truce," Izaya smirked.

"I know, I'm so happy you guys are gonna be friends," I smiled and tried to walk past them. They both put a hand on my shoulders. "Huh?"

"We've decided to share," Izaya whispered in my ear.

"W-What does that mean?" I said nervously.

Shizuo chuckled as well, "we're sharing you, silly."

"O-oh," I said with a small smile and a huge brand of red spreading on my face.

"I-I'll get dressed really quick," I said and walked past them to the bed. "Thank you Izaya, these clothes are lovely." I said as I picked up the black sweater and red skirt, alongside were red and black stripped stockings with black shoes. I looked back at them and they were both facing me, "guys," I laughed, "I need to change come on."

They exchanged smirks and looked back at me, "got it, we'll stand outside," Shizuo said and they both walked out and closed the door behind them.

I quickly got dressed and looked around. "No underwear..." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. "Hey, Izaya, there's no underwear," I said shyly.