CH.3

Ch. 3

While we were walking out of the school building, Izaya kept to my left and Shizuo kept to my right. "____, what do you wanna do?" Shizuo asked.

"I was actually about to go home and o my homework," I said.

"I'll come with you," Izaya said.

"Then I'm coming too," Shizuo said.

"A-alright, I don't have anything really unpacked so don't expect a lot of room," I said and giggle shyly.

"Then we'll buy some snacks before we go!" Izaya said and held up a 20 dollar bill. "We'll get some pocky," he winked.

I smiled, "okay sure, I don't have much bu-"

"It'll all be on me, unless Shizuo wants something, he can buy that for himself," Izaya said and patted my head. Shizuo glared at Izaya and I laughed a bit and wondered how these guys aren't friends.

When we walked into the convenience store, Izaya headed straight for the snack aisle with me and Shizuo following him. He grabbed 5 packs of pocky and 3 bags of chips. Then he walked to the sodas and grabbed a pack of 6. He smiled at me and I giggled a bit. Shizuo groaned annoyed and grabbed a pack of cigarettes. The ganguro girl at the counter glared at me and winked at the boys.

I made fake puking noises and she scoffed at me. Izaya looked back and forth between me and the girl and walked out with his arm around me. Shizuo did the same thing and I glanced back and noticed the girl talking on her phone with her hand over her mouth.

"The girl looked awkward," Shizuo said and chuckled. I couldn't help but laugh slightly and continue walking to the building with them both next to me. Izaya pushed open the door for me and let it hit Shizuo. Shizuo growled and glared at Izaya but he just laughed. I opened the door and we got to the elevator and it was long and quiet ride up.

"So what subjects are you doing homework for?" Izaya asked.

"Same as you guys should be doing, you guys are going to do your homework right?" I asked. The both looked away and shrugged. "I'll make you guys do your homework then."

"How," Izaya asked and leaned into my lips, "gonna force me?" he asked with a smirk. I backed up into Shizuo and the elevator had a sudden stop and I fell onto Shizuo. Shizuo fell down onto the ground with me on top of him and Izaya fell on top of me.

"Ouch," Shizuo groaned. I looked up and the lights turned off.

"G-guys..." I said shaking slightly.

"What? Oh, the lights are off," Izaya said.

We heard a loud beep noise, "the elevator is currently out of service, if anyone is on the elevator currently, do not panic, maintenance will be there soon." Then another beep.

"How soon is soon?!" I asked and jumped up. I started hitting the door and panicking.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a hug. "Just calm down, I'm here, okay?" Shizuo whispered to me. I turned around and hugged him tightly. We heard wrappers being opened and I rolled my eyes, must be Izaya eating.

"So I can't see anything," I said and held onto Shizuo's sleeve. I felt something rubbing up my leg. I didn't want to make any weird sounds so I covered my mouth. I whimpered when I felt the hand go up my thigh.

"_-___?! What's wrong?" Shizuo asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" Izaya asked.

"N-nothing..." I said.

Shizuo's sleeve was pulled out of my grasp and I didn't know what was going on in the dark room. I put out my arms and tried to feel for a wall. I walked forward and bit and touched one. I sighed in relief but squeaked when I felt something wet on my inner thigh.