Alpha

Bakugou's pov:

Shifting slightly, I open my eyes and see kirishima there, we are still in the socialization room and I'm led on him. Yawning slightly, I rub my eyes and then move slightly again.

Kirishima looks at me and smiles "You're awake?"

Bakugou: "..mhm...."

Midoriya: "We still have 9 days here.... the question is.... how are we supposed to keep him away for 9 whole days..?"

Kirishima: "..um.... does anyone know if he has a night pass..?"

Mina: "No... but if anyone knows his name I can ask..? They should recorgnise me and I'll make up something about being pinky and doing hero work or something.. "

Bakugou: "....Sakuma Shusake... I think.."

Mina nods and stands up, then heads to front desk, midoriya looks over to bakugou "..it's either that... or we scare him when todoroki shows up... todoroki and mina can't hide their name very well... we wouldn't have to.."

Bakugou: "That's good.... I think he said something about icy-hot... he likes him as a hero or something.. I don't fucking know..."

Midoriya: "Really? He say anyone else?"

Bakugou: "...mhm.... he said about me.. which was weird because he didn't know he was talking to the person he was talking about, but.."

Midoriya: "Huh. Ok... well maybe we can scare him like that.."

Bakugou: "Like what?"

Midoriya: "..you know... reveal who you are or something..."

Bakugou: "Maybe.."

Kirishima: "Mhm.. maybe..."

Mina runs back in and comes to us "He has a night pass.... we're all screwed.."

Kirishima: "Right... when todoroki gets here, tell him to get one.. and that means I'll have to get one..."

Mina: "Kiri, honey. He needs an omega to consent to staying with him, it means someone else is in serious trouble too. Plus, you'll have to stay with one of us."

Kirishima: "Right.. of course that's the rules, ignorant place. This is why I hate heat houses with a burning passion."

Bakugou: "Mhm, yeah. No kidding."

Midoriya: "I do agree, they are unnecessary."

Uraraka: "..mhm... well um... we have to figure out who todoroki will stay with because it's gonna have to be boys with boys... I can't do the whole thing.."

Kirishima: "No, of course, that's fine. In which case though, putting todoroki in bakugou's room might not be the best idea.."

Midoriya: "Point taken... kacchan, can kirishima-kun share with you?"

Bakugou: "..sure... I don't care. Done it before.."

Kirishima: "That's true... but it does mean I will have to run and get some things.."

Mina: "Get the pass for the full 8 nights we're here.."

He nods "Of course..."

Uraraka: "Mhm...."

Kirishima: "Hey bakubro, I best go now.. I'll be back a little later, ok?"

Bakugou: "..whatever, just go."

Standing up, I move and he leaves, then I sit back down and curl up again.

Kirishima's pov: