You're an omega?!

Bakugou's pov:

Bakugou: "Calm the fuck down, first of all, and this is emma, second of all. She is most definitely not my mate if that's what's going through that idiot of a brain of yours."

Emma puts her hands up "No, I'm not."

She chuckles slightly and then mina asks "Then, why are you here?"

The deku walks over and sits down "You got your letter? Means you're a compulsory resident right?"

Mina's eyes widen "What? You're an omega?!"

I slap her "Shut the fuck up. And yes, got a fucking problem?"

Mina giggles "Yeah, yeah alright. Got it."

Deku: "You could have just checked his paperwork you know? I'm pretty sure todoroki-kun knows too. Afterall, he's looked through all of our paperwork anyway."

Bakugou: "Damn icy-hot. Of course he knows, it's pretty damn obvious."

Deku: "I don't think you being an omega is obvious..."

Bakugou: "No, idiot, I meant that he knows. He's not exactly subtle you know?"

Mina: "Huh. Well at least we're all stuck here together, right?"

Bakugou: "This is going to be a long 10 days.."

Then uraraka skips over and joins us "Hey guys, bakugou. What's going on then?"

Emma: "I'm gonna go, but there's bending machines in the hall if you need, the hot beverages aren't really that great.."

I just nod and she walks away, then uraraka asks "Who's she?"

Deku: "Yeah actually, what's her name?"

Bakugou: "Emma. She's just the person who showed up with the damn paperwork and showed me around and shit."

Uraraka: "I didn't think you liked these sorts of places?"

Bakugou: "I don't. Hate them in fact."

Deku: "No, kacchan's never been one for heat houses, but then again, who is? I'm definitely not."

Uraraka: "Neither... but you know, compulsory residency and stuff.."

Bakugou: "I don't think it should be anyone's business that I haven't mated in two years. It's fucking ridiculous."

Uraraka: "Wait.... are you a compulsory resident too..?"

Bakugou: "Well, no shit."

Uraraka: "...oh."

That's when an alpha walks over and sits directly next to me and I almost puke. He sits back and says "So, how'd you get so many then?"

He says, looking over to me curious.

Glaring back at him, I just say "Didn't."

Mina: "Bakugou, want to come get a coffee with me?"

Bakugou: "Yeah, whatever."

Standing up, I go over to the drinks station with mina and we pour ourselves a coffee. Mina looks over to me and asks "Are you just going to push every single alpha that comes your way away like that?"

Bakugou: "Most of them think I'm an alpha. Shitty hair fucking does. Idiot. And if they figure it out, I'm too much for them to handle because of my attitude. So it isn't worth it, plus, I don't want someone thinking they can control me. I don't like that. Hate it in fact."

Mina: "That's fair... but.. I don't want to leave you all alone.. that doesn't seem fair.."

Bakugou: "So? I don't fucking care."