Kiri's crush

Kirishima's pov:

Bakugou groans slightly and I look over to see him open his eyes and sit up. Smiling slightly, I ask "You ok?"

Everyone looks over and he just nods "Fine."

Mina: "..you didn't know he gave you a pill..?"

Bakugou: "No...? ....wait.. no, yeah, I knew that.... I could feel it..."

Kaminari: "....well either way... that explains a lot more.... anyway, when todoroki gets here, we'll look further into things."

Bakugou: "Mhm... I take it this is the dude that's been getting you out of this whole compulsory residency thing?"

Shinsou looks over and nods.

Bakugou: "Name?"

Shinsou: "Hitoshi shinsou."

Bakugou: "Parents names?"

Shinsou: "Uh.. ok..? Shota aizawa and hizashi Yamada.."

Bakugou: "...aizawa sensei and mic sensei..? I didn't even know they were gay.."

Kaminari: "You weren't really supposed to."

Kirishima: "Mhm.."

Mina, midoriya, uraraka: "You're dating their son?"

Kirishima: "Don't worry, he's No.10."

Bakugou: "Top 10 huh? Alright then, good by me."

Kaminari: "Yes! Thanks bro."

Bakugou: "Anyway... what time is it?"

Kaminari: "Uh... 7pm?"

(Just go with it)

Bakugou: "I don't wanna go..."

Kaminari looks over to the door and sees the timetable says yoga, then says "Can you get out of it?"

Bakugou: "I don't know read it."

Mina goes up to the door and reads the door "Well, me, deku and uraraka have to go, but if you stay with kiri, you don't. Same with you two, only mateless or unaccompanied omegas are required to go. But you can still go if you want to."

Kaminari: "Yoga? No thank you, stretch all my muscles way too far."

Mina chuckles and the others stand up and wave as they make their way down to their dorms to change.

Bakugou: "Well I can't do any quirk practice, so... I guess just body weight training."

Kirishima: "You could do that."

Bakugou stands up and tucks the front of his shirt in "Competition anyone?"

Kirishima: "Sure bro."

Kaminari: "Oh you're on."

Shinsou: "Very well then."

Bakugou: "Basic handstand push ups?"

We all agree and find a space, me taking off my shirt because I don't want it in my face, kaminari, shinsou and bakugou doing the same before we line up and start the competition.

Going up into a hand stand, we start. Kaminari finishes at 51. Then bakugou at 104, then shinsou at 120, then me at 141 because they stopped me.

Bakugou: "Your quirk helps, that is so rigged."

I chuckle and stand up, then we end up just doing minor workout routines, like pushups and things. While I am doing push ups and talking to kaminari, who is led on shinsou as he does his push ups, I feel a weight add to my back and I see bakugou, who then says "I'm bored."