Kaminari's alpha

Kirishima's pov:

Hearing my name, I look over to kaminari and stand up, walking over to him, then a tall purple haired male walks in. My eyes widen slightly and I look over to him, then at kaminari "Bro he looks like aizawa sensei from high school."

Kaminari: "Well... I mean... he's kind of his adopted son, but anyways. Who was it? And what kind of assault are we talking here?"

Shinsou: "So this is why we're at a heat house. Got ya... things like this happen all the time."

Kirishima: "Too often. Come on, take a seat.."

They nod and follow me back down to the seats I was sat in, then I look at kaminari "Kami.. there's something I have to tell you."

Kaminari: "Ok.. go.."

Kirishima: "...bakugou's rank isn't what you think it is... he plays along with it because then he doesn't get called weak.. the same reason you prefer being known as a beta."

Kaminari: "..ok..? So, he's not an alpha. Delta then?"

I sigh "No kami. No.... he's... he's the omega I came here to help... the one who was assaulted... that was.. him.."

Kaminari's eyes widen "W-what..? They managed to take bakugou down... man, we're screwed..."

I shake my head slightly "No... it's... not that he couldn't have gotten away... it's that... he has PTSD... it's happened before... and... once it happens like that he freezes... can't move... usually can only stutter... it's... not nice to see..."

Kaminari: "...what kind of assault are we talking here..?"

Kirishima: "....we're talking sexual assault... by the sounds of things premeditated.."

Kaminari: "....I never knew bakugou went through things like that.."

Kirishima: "...the first time... it was his own father... he was 12... after that sort of damage... you can't expect him to be able to push them away.... probably hard to even want something..."

Shinsou: "....yeah, no.. that makes sense.."

A staff member walks over to us and looks at us all "Um.. sirs?"

We all look up "Mhm?"

???: "Dinner time is almost over.... you won't be able to get anything apart from snacks afterwards.."

Kirishima: "I know... thank you though.."

Shinsou: "We already ate... but thank you anyway.."

She nods and turns, walking away.

Kirishima: "...anyway... that's what happened... this guy... he's.. clever... he's got a night pass... but we're not sure what omega he shares with just yet... todoroki's coming tomorrow because he won't get here before the gates are closed for the night.."

Kaminari: "Right... if they managed to take the No.2 hero... even in his condition.... he has to be skilled... he's done this before no doubt.."

Kirishima: "Yes... and he'll do it again.."

Mina runs into the room "Kiri!"

I stand up quickly and go out of the room, the others following closely, the purple haired guy having picked up the bags that were at my feet as well. Getting into the dining hall, I see the same guy with a furious midoriya infront of a slightly confused bakugou.

Sighing, I walk calmly over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around quickly and sees me, his eyes widen.

Sakuma: "What do you want now?"