Party night or NOT

(Unedited)

*flips back curtain

Baeeeeee! , I yelled.

Darius : What?

Me: You want me to leave the shower on or you going home?

Darius: You can leave it on. I got clothes here im wearing to the party.

Yea about this party. Im still unsure what the hell they had to have a meeting about. I really hope they dont have no shit on they mines. Drama is the last thing i need this year. Last year fucked sucked!

I got out the shower , wrapped the towel around me and walked out the bathroom down the hall. I walked in my room where his sexy ass laid on my bed , with his shirt off looking like he was still tired as fuck from earlier on his phone.

Darius: Damn girl , you just gon tease me walking in here like that?

Me: Dont look bighead.

Darius: i cant help but to look.

Me: i know lol pervert

Darius: *starts laugh *got up and kissed me

He walked out and walked down the hall to the bath room.

As i was putting on my clothes my phone rung.

*Phone rings

-text message from jass

"B!tch wh@t y0u w3@r!ng t0 th3 p@rty?

Oh my god its 2015 and she still text like this. Sometimes i can barely read that shit. But its Jass shes fucking different, you never know what to expect.

A hour passed and im dressed and Darius ass is still in the shower. He gots to get completely fresh. But that aint shit. He takes 2 hours for him to get dressed.

Laying across the bed on Facebook , going down my timeline looking at everybody talk about the party , i just knew it was gon be crunk. Darius walked in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Me: Um , who teasing who now?

Darius: lol i mean payback is a motherfucker aint it?

Like oh my gosh he was just standing there looking so sexy.

Water still running down his body. All on his abs. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Me : *looking him up and down

Darius: Damn yanna , you looking like you want some.

Me: i might do.

Darius: Damn again bae?

Me: im like Kevin gates Dee, i dont get tired.

Darius: shiddddddd i do.

Me: Lol see you aint right for that.

I got up and walked out the door. Before i close the door i stuck my head through the door.....

Me: Bae please dont take long, cause you know we got to pick up Mari and them.

Darius: Iight im not. And you got to drive yo car , you pick up Simone and ill pick up my boys cus i got to go take care of some first before we go to the party

Me: So we gon meet up before the party at a store or some?

Darius: Yeah probably Wal-Mart. *Put his shirt over his head

Me: Ok well im finna go get Simone now.

Darius: okay

I closed the door. I know i had time to go get Simone and go all the way to Japan and Dee still would be getting dress. When i made it downstairs i seen that Jass was already dress.

Me: Damn bitch you ready to?

Jass: Lol girl yeah im finna be waiting for his ass all day. He pose to take me home to get my car while he go with Dee and them somewhere before the party.

Me: ikr Dee to, i dont know why they got to do all that just for a party. And nah you riding with me there , we need to go pick up Simone.

Jass: what they doing that we cant go? lets go girl and we stopping back McDonald's cause im hungry as hell.

Me: i dont know girl , you know how Dee is, he never tell me shit.

Jass: Girl i know right Trey either.

*Walks out door

10 minutes later..

*pulls up at Simone house

*Blows horn

Me: This bitch told me she would be ready when i came.

*Simone walks out her house and get in the car.

Simone: Hey bitchessss!

Jass and Me : Hey hoe!

Thats how speak to each other lol. Its so funny how we say it.

Simone: Girl im surprise yall still going.

Jass: Girl hell yeah. The fuck you mean? Im not missing this turn up.

Simone: i said that cause i thought yall was going with Darius and them.

Me: Nahh. I dont know where they going girl and aint no telling.

Simone: Well girl on Facebook  Quala said her boo Dee picking her and ha click up. And then ha lil friends was commenting on the post saying they cant wait to see they boo's to.

Jass: Awl hell nawl!

Simone: Girl i thought yall seen it. Why you think i told Key he aint going no dam where on his status.

Jass: nah we not friends with them bitches on Facebook they blocked me and yanna

Me: Them hoes gon wish they would of blocked Simone to cause somebody finna get they motherfucking ass whooped

Before i knew it , i was going 85 back home.

15 minutes passed...

*pulls up at home

Darius truck was gone, so i knew they had left. But dont worry i knew EXACTLY where they was going!

Im sooooo sorry guys. Havent updated in a while. Been busy with school but now im back on track. I hope you enjoy , i made it a little longer this time. Updating in the morning! Comment Ideas for next update & Vote , also tell me what you think so far.