Just Before The Bell

All eyes was on me when we got out. Guess who just gave these motherfuckers some to talk about all morning? Me!! kmsl! And i was enjoying every moment of it.

Walking up the sidewalk, Trey turned off and walk to his group. My school was kinda like that shit you see on tv. It was separated.  Not on no racist type stuff. Kinda like get in where you fit in type shit. So we had the Nerds , the boo g ass cheerleaders , footballl players , the thugs , the populars girl ( my squad ) , the pretty boys thats always fighting (My brother squad) , striaght up weird white people , ratchet ass black girls  , and the sexy ass mexicans. As me and Jass cut the corner we see our bestfriend Simone.

Simone : *completely cuts off some boy that was tryna talk to her. "Awwwwl shiddddd here comes my bitches , Ayeeeee!!!"

Simone is the funny one. If you see her you will think she is a quiet girl. She brownskin , long black hair , has big ass boobies , with no ass lol. But everybody says she is sooooo cute , and she is. They call us the sexy migos . We probably are the smallest squad in the school. But they know not to try us. We so damn quick to fight. We can go from smiling at yo ass to  " bitch do we have a problem " real quick . And on top of that if they fuck with us they going to have to see my brother squard. Nobody fucks with Trey squard. They run the school. Not to forget to mention my boyfriend Darius is the leader. With his sexy ass. Lord them damn long ass black and red dreads. Darius is like 6'4 , brownskined , with hella swag. He is known for pulling side bitches. Knowing i had to put a stop to that bull shit. Its about 7 of them in his group. You got Key ( the childish funny one who talk about everybody and also date simone ) , Von ( the hoe of the group ) Levi ( The one who always starts shit with other groups ) Mari ( the cute big swole nigga ) Que ( the thirsty one that flirts with everybody girl ) Then you got Darius and my brother. They are all so damn cute. All are pretty boys that love to fight. All of them got dread expect Que ass , he still trying to grow his.

Me : Hey girl !!

Jass: Omg! yo shoes is so cute girl!

Simone: thank you girl! have yall seen Key i been looking for his ass all morning.

Me: Oh damn , i hope yall dont start this shit this year.

Simone and Key always fighting over dumb shit. i know they ass so good. Probably finna argue cause he picked up some girl.

Simone: Girl his ass picked up some random bitch this morning.

Just like i said lol. Key always pick up his lil sisters friends in the morning. I dont know why she do this everytime.

Jass: i wish Trey ass would.

Little do she know , Trey has plenty of times last year. I dont believe Trey ever will give a fuck.

Simone: i thought Trey truck was fucked up anyway.

Me : it is girl. I wish it will get fix. That nigga thought i was finna cook for him this morning , knowing he got life all the way fucked up.

Jass:  Lol dont do my bae like that.

We started walking towards Darius and the squad. They already started looking us up and down. My baby was to damn sexy.

Darius: Damn bae you looking good.

Me: Thank you baby

Que: Damn sure do! And damn Jass , them shorts tho

Darius: What i tell yo ass bout that, looking at my girl and shit.

The whole squad : *starts cracking the fuck up

Trey: Dont tell his laptop head ass shit.

Que: Lol boy chill i know yo girl want this sweet loving.

Jass: Lol Que dont make me slap yo ass.

*Bell rings

Darius: Ay bae , we finna dip we got some shit to handle before we go to class.

Me: Like what Dee?

Darius: Damn yanna why you questioning me?

Me: Cause nigga! i want to know what my man finna do!

Jass and Simone: Exactly!

Darius: Take care of some bae dang chill , with yo sexy ass. Gimme me a kiss we bout to go.

Me: *roll eyes and reach up to kiss his tall sexy ass.

Man i cant even be mad if i wanted to at him long. He hit my booty and walked off. Trey and Key standed there for a minute explaining some more to Jass and Simone. 15 seconds later they kissed them and caught up with the crew.

Simone: Lets go in this buliding and see what den changed. Bet all these hoes finna be staring.

Jass: i know right come on.

Me: *Starts laughing and begin to walks

ok guys tell me what you are thinking so far. What you think about yanna boyfriend Darius so far? What do you thinks going to happen when yanna and the girls walk in? What do you think Darius and the crew is about to do?

let me know , comment ideas for next update . and vote please. thanks for reading. hope you are enjoying so far. :)))