Speed Chase

(Unedited) -ignore small mistakes

---------------------------------------------------

7 minutes later...

-Pulls up at Quala house

The first motherfucker we see is Trey and this ugly ass bird looking bitch name Katie. Only them two were outside , but i seen Darius truck so i knew he was in that bitch house. Que comes out the house and turned around so damn fast. Some telling me he was going to tell Darius three crazy bitches was outside about to fuck some shit up. Before i could even put the car in park Jazz jump out the car going full speed towards Trey and that human bird.

Jazz: What the fuck yo ass doing? You all up here "getting dress?" Huh? Huh! You cant fucking talk!?

Katie: Trey do i have to....

Trey: Nah chill Katie. And i didnt know we was gon stop by here. Yall took to long so we went to the store.

Jazz: Do you have to do what bitch!? Get yo god dam neck broke is what yo bitch ass finna do. And Trey what the fuck! This piece of shit dont look like no dam store.

Katie: You not gon touch me bitch i promise you that!

Jazz: -puts hair in pony tail

Bitch you JUST broke that promise. -run towards her

Me and Simone was walking up just in time to catch her arm. I didnt want Jazz to get on this bitch. If anybody gon throw the first lick around this bitch it was gon be me. And i dont give a damn who i hit when im swinging. I just knew i was finna walk in the bitch house like it was mine. Fuck knocking im finna beat his ass then drag ha out ha own shit like it was the right dam thing to do.

Trey got up from sitting on the steps with Katie and grab Jazz arm but before he could walk off with her i asked.....

Me: Where the fuck Darius at?

Trey: He not in there he gone

I said well why the fuck his truck.....

When i turned around to point at his truck it was gone. Now i fucking know im not dumb. I seen his damn truck. But the way her house set up where his truck was park it was on the back. So it means the slick motherfucker went out the back. I dont know why Darius run these slick ass games on me. I told Simone if you coming , come the hell on , cause when i catch up with this bitch ass nigga i means to whoop his ass.

Now that i think about it i seen Trey looking behind my head. So he helping his boy out i guess.

Katie: -laughs

Me: Bitch whats funny?

Katie: -holding her phone

Haha Like my bitch said on ha status, she on ha way to the party with ha boo. I love when we make hoes look dumb

Jazz: Please let me slap this bitch yanna!

Simone: nah let me do it!

Me: -started laughing

Nah you know as bad as i want to choke the air out this duck ill let the bitch breath today. I mean after all "ha boo" left her on the porch looking stupid while he goes to talk to his girl about how probably she wasnt finna do shit but suck his dick. But what these hoes dont understand , me and Darius been rocking for years and who really looking stupid? Damn sure is not me cause i stay on my kcamp shit. Cause its not really not nun to cut the bitch off.

Even tho i was talking hard any other time i knew i wasnt going nowhere. Hell i probably am dumb. Not just looking it. But i mean i love his ass to death. Today im not taking this shit.

So many things was going on in my head. I couldnt even get mad at the bird face bitch. As bad as i wanted to slap the hoe a new face. She was right. Darius was making me look fucking dumb. And i got so damn mad thinking about it , i snapped.

Me : come on Simone , jazz you stay here ill be back.

I hope i dont get a speeding ticket. I promise you they dont have no clue whats coming for they ass. Quala gon learn to stop being a hoe and after im done beating Darius ass. Im DONE with his lying cheating slick ass.

Sorry haven't updated in a while. Been busy and stressful going into my senior year. But do you think Yanna is done? And whats about to happen?

VOTE COMMENT